MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate MyBB Web Host - cPanel, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Just $2.99/month!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I can definitely vouch for Zash's level of service. He is the reason I converted to MyBB and he has worked his butt off helping me get things moved from the old server, converted, and running.
The MyBBWebHost Client Area and our LiveZilla Chat are now updated with shiny new SSL certificates Big Grin
30% Off for Life Sale ends in 3 days!!!! Order your plan now!
There's only 1 more day left in the sale! This sale is NEVER going to happen again! Now or never.

http://www.mybbwebhost.com/
Ok I'll chime in here..

I was on one of those unlimited hosting plans, I have 4 sites hosted with them but never used any SQL or PHP or any forums were setup for that matter. They toted how well their servers run etc. So when I decided to take over the forums I now own, I moved them from G*****Y to the location I have my domains hosted on P*****B. Needless to say, the service was horrible! I tried for weeks to get them to look at the slowness and issues with accessibility on my forums, all they would do is say its fine on our end. After some research, it appeared that others had the same issue and people started pulling there forums off this host. I then in reading threw these forums, decided to give MyBBHost service a shot. I have nothing but praise for how my forums run and the accessibility of contacting someone for help on an issue I had. (non service affecting) I feel the price a bit high on the medium and high end plan, the lower end appears to work out pretty good for my forums so far. I would gladly point others to this site for hosting if asked. (PS: don't click the link to my forums right now 7:15am MST, I can't access it nor the main MyBBWebHost site!) LOL

Pinging mybbwebhost.com [216.22.60.41] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 216.22.60.41:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
t.

David Durst
(2009-12-10, 02:14 PM)dpdurst Wrote: [ -> ]Pinging mybbwebhost.com [216.22.60.41] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 216.22.60.41:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

David Durst

The server is loading perfectly fine for me.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/mybbwebhost.com

Do you mind PMing me your IP address?
Just posted a tracert of what I see. I will say this is the 4th time I have seen this now... In all fairness, it does look to be something in between us possibly causing this.. but still annoying when it happens.
(2009-12-10, 02:23 PM)dpdurst Wrote: [ -> ]Just posted a tracert of what I see. I will say this is the 4th time I have seen this now... In all fairness, it does look to be something in between us possibly causing this.. but still annoying when it happens.

Was in fact the Firewall blocking your IP for login failures, and you are now back online Smile
[Image: holiday09.png]

Happy Holidays from the staff of MyBBWebHost!

From now until January 3rd, use coupon code
winter09 and get your first month for just 1 cent!
Bump Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9