MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Christmas skin from BB Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now that skin is very nice! Ahh, i'm starting to feel a bit more festivey now. Big Grin
laie_techie Wrote:You import it as xmass, then set xmass as the default skin. After the holidays, you can select another skin as the default.

Yeah, I understand that part. But images aren't showing up, and there's no readme.

I uploaded to forum/images, but I can't get anything to work. And there's images in the .zip that don't belong in a theme... like default images.

I took a look at the .xml (which is how I can usually fix the images) and it's not telling me much.
laie_techie Wrote:Looks real nice, especially with a few snow flakes falling via my plugin.
link of such plugin? Toungue
Idren Wrote:I uploaded to forum/images, but I can't get anything to work. And there's images in the .zip that don't belong in a theme... like default images.
The xmass images should be in forum/xmass. I do not know why avatars, codebuttons, icons, regimages, and smilies were included. I'm also pretty sure that attachtypes are skin neutral.
I thought it was Ramadan?
well yes it's ramadan, but in turkish language , letters are different and so pronouncing them. i'm not that good about turkish, but i know that the real name is ramadan

you fast from approximalty 3 am, till 5 pm,

regards

zaher1988 Wrote:well yes it's ramadan, but in turkish language , letters are different and so pronouncing them. i'm not that good about turkish, but i know that the real name is ramadan

you fast from approximalty 3 am, till 5 pm,

regards
yeah it's ramadan, and but the persian language spelling "ramasan" or "ramazan" [Image: 83.gif]
laie_techie Wrote:
Idren Wrote:I uploaded to forum/images, but I can't get anything to work. And there's images in the .zip that don't belong in a theme... like default images.
The xmass images should be in forum/xmass. I do not know why avatars, codebuttons, icons, regimages, and smilies were included. I'm also pretty sure that attachtypes are skin neutral.

Just new to MyBB didnt have time to learn things yet so improted all the default images to the folder and cutomised thats needed....
Do you allow it if I make a new theme with your images?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6