MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Christmas skin from BB Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
is this theme compatible with mybb 1.2.2?i installed it and the plugin stat on index /portal disappear?
all the plugins and mods disappeared when set this them as default?any ideas?
asmilewyt Wrote:all the plugins and mods disappeared when set this them as default?any ideas?

Typical problem when I add themes ... Sad

I've learned that when updating or adding a theme, I have to deactivite all plugins until the update/insertion has been finished, and at that moment I have to activite them.

Could this be helpful or is the problem more complicated?
Of course all your modifications are lost when importing a new theme and make it the default theme for your forum. You have to import all modifications made in your old template sets, and import them into the new ones.
maybe i have solved my problem.acp>templates>find updated>use diff tool to check the difference between templates,then edit the current default template...make it as the same as my worked template
KURTAY Wrote:Good work but i'm muslim.

Then don't use it.

Or create your own one
hi everyone
i'm now using this template but i get a problem.the link to pictures in folder image/english go wrong!
You could change it in the theme settings. (Those can be found in the Admin CP)
Hi,

I've decided to re-update this theme because of many reasons. At first, I added a installation guide to ease the theme insertion for people who aren't familiar with inserting themes. Also, I updated the button sets to create conformance, because the previous buttons were quite different among eachother: other lay-out, other fonts, etcetera. Finally, I updated the button set to MyBB 1.2.2.'s standards, containing for example the subforum icons that weren't in the previous sets yet.

Here is the archive. CHANGE THE EXTENSION .DOC TO .RAR, because I wasn't able to upload a RAR-file. Toungue

We still need someone to update the snow script from one of the previous posts! Wink

Grtz,
Kefkes
A zip file will do the trick Wink[attachment=4864]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6