MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Christmas skin from BB Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
No no no ... :p, I've used F5 several times, but it doesn't work for each of the seven themes, except for pages containing "forumdisplay.php" or "showthread.php" in their file names. I reported it already in the MyBB Community. :d
what i mean is no instuctions
Kefkes Wrote:No no no ... :p, I've used F5 several times, but it doesn't work for each of the seven themes, except for pages containing "forumdisplay.php" or "showthread.php" in their file names. I reported it already in the MyBB Community. :d

Problem solved! If someone encounters the same problem, please visit http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=14198 and download the new global.php in order to solve the problem. Recommended to everyone with custom themes!

spikescot2005 Wrote:what i mean is no instuctions

That's right, but it isn't that hard.

-----------------------------
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
-----------------------------

1) Download and unzip Wmass.tar.gp with a suitable decompression program, like WinRAR.
2) In your FTP, under ./images/ create a new directory called xmass and upload all files and folders of the xmass folder of the TAR.GP-file to the FTP.
3) Once you have finished uploading the image files, you have to go to your Forum's ACP > Themes > Import. Go and find the Xmass-theme.xml in the TAR-GP folder "xml-file" and import this file.

Now you can view the theme by going to your User CP > Edit Options > Board Style > Xmass.

Enjoy!

To Paretje:

Can you send me the font you used in the "Merry Christmas" banner? I want to adjust this banner by inserting my forum name in it, but I haven't installed this font. Wink
nice theme
I only upgraded it, I made only the follow imageWink:
[Image: postbit_multiquote.gif]
[Image: postbit_multiquote_on.gif]
[Image: rateuser.gif]
I searched also to the font of this [Image: newthread.gif]. Look in the psd files Wink
Look in the PSD files, you tell me? :s The fonts are not inserted, you know :p, and the name [ft44] is something weird. If you don't have that fonts, I go and search some other fonts similar to this. :d
In a past post there was a mention that someone had add falling snow flakes is it possible we could have it for this theme
Nice idea!
spikescot2005 Wrote:In a past post there was a mention that someone had add falling snow flakes is it possible we could have it for this theme

Here's my plugin:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5046

It will have to be modified slightly for MyBB 1.2.x
2 things

1. Could someone please modiy the falling snow pluggin.
2. Also i am using the theme but the shout box is not showing up on the index page even though the code is in there it worked on my normal theme
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6