MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamingStop Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We have multiple themes, I've made a couple, as well as another Admin there. Quick theme just doesn't work.
The logo is like , meh... its so .. wide open just there.
(2009-08-13, 10:05 PM)Hyde Wrote: [ -> ]The logo is like , meh... its so .. wide open just there.
So You Can Do Better.
(2009-08-13, 10:15 PM)BlueWack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-13, 10:05 PM)Hyde Wrote: [ -> ]The logo is like , meh... its so .. wide open just there.
I wii stop making themes then.

What? He[The OP] posted here for opinions on the theme, and to be honest the theme does need a lot of work... Instead of getting pissy about some comments, why not actually take them in consideration if you deem so?
You site is just another general gaming site, what do you have to offer people that all the others don't?
IMO you should find something that sets you apart, cater to a specific audience.

Additional your theme needs some work, take the on/off/offlock images for example, they just look horrid with your theme TBH.

But overall the theme is not bad and if you find a niche, you should have no problem gaining members =P
Wow this thread just got out of hand. Mods please close. A new one will be made later on.

Thanks for all the suggestions guy's!
This thread got our of hand when you got hostile against people who were trying to help you.
Lol. Aaron, it's all cool. Every designer needs cnc, and yeah tbh the icons don't match a bit. Toungue I modified the original ones to match better. Smile
We're getting a new skin if anyone is interested in a small budget theme coding project... Small budget meaning reaaaally small. =/ I'll post something up in the jobs forum but if anyone wants to contact me ahead of time, please do.
And yes, we hope to offer some content soon, sorry we couldn't get it out in time to show. Currently we have iPhone, iPod and PSP themes stored up. We'll hopefully get screenshots in the near future for all of them as well as an iPhone/iPod Touch discussion forum and clean a few things up.
I know we may not be real defined right now and we could go on about how our community has this and that and blah blah blah, but that won't really set us apart, necessarily, so if you guys have any ideas or contributions that you think could be helpful that would really help!
Go learn how to take criticism.

Nuff said.
Can we all settle down for a minute? Let's just take a deep breath and handle this like adults. Screaming 'YOU CANT TAKE CRITICISM' isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

The design needs work, yes. Let's comment on it in a nice fashion. Not 'that sucks! change it'.
Pages: 1 2 3