MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internet Apocalypse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No internet =death. Most people will walk out there front door and it be so bright. Light they havn't seen in years they would die.

Then there would be no cheesecake, pizza, burgers. Think of America without fast food restaurant :O be the end of the world i tell you. Nuke war!

But i guess no one thought about the film terminator? Come one these guys take over the world using the internet, how can they do this with no internet?
If they turn off the web.... I have to get a job LOL.
I guess crawling into the nearest cave and etching out history onto the walls is out of the equation... Shy

The reality is that there'll never be an end. Even if hackers take out the main internet traffic computers, or aliens cut the deep-sea bandwidth cables, they'll be someway to get on MyBB. Toungue

Interesting genre for a film though... o.O
(2009-08-25, 09:29 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting genre for a film though... o.O
Indeed. Would love to see a comedy one, or even an action one. I said comedy because that would be just funny, dunno how you could turn that to an action movie :s

like.. OMG NO INTERNET RUN!!! yea doesn't make sense in an action movie lol
Hmm it would be a good film title huh. Never thought of that.

I haven't told you what i would do if the internet was out.

I'd probably run for the hills lol.
(2009-08-25, 05:37 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]That's all well and good, but what will you do when there's no power, running water, or any form of active government? Wink

Everything started from somewhere, we didn't exist with a pre-formed govern or a nice generator now did we? Wink
Man, we could just pee in bottles for water. Apparently its sterile...
(2009-08-26, 02:40 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Man, we could just pee in bottles for water. Apparently its sterile...

I think there's a misconception here. You need to filter the water out first. If you don't, it's full of toxins that can potentially kill you.
Really the movie dogdeball lied to me >_>
(2009-08-26, 04:43 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Really the movie dogdeball lied to me >_>

Well theres only really one way to find out. With no internet = no google. So self testing only option.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5