MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB:Blog (a blogging application for MyBB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You forgot to update your post Toungue
Just got done with v1.0.5

1.0.5 adds a new table into the database, this is for themes, and thus, the "themes/" folder is no longer required, but make sure to run the update script before deleting it.

http://zero.twewy-fan.com/mybbblog/updat...v1.0.5.zip

Changed files from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5
-------------------
/index.php
/config.php (new variable, update script should manage that)
/themes/ (folder and all containing files are now obsolete, make sure to run the update before deleting this folder).
/css.php (new way for the CSS)
/robots.txt
/inc/db.class.php
/templates/header.tpl
/admin/global.php
/admin/inc/admin.class.php
/install/update.php
/install/index.php
/install/settings.php
Wow sir, you are putting quite alot into this. Thanks bro.
I can't get it installed for some reason. Getting a different template error every time I try.
how to install..
nice work Xadrieth Cool;this is what i wanted officially for myBB- a board and a blog integration.

about the comment reply (i meant comment reply Wink); can you make the reply to the comment just below it.

thanks
(2009-10-17, 11:42 PM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get it installed for some reason. Getting a different template error every time I try.

What is your PHP version? It could be an issue with Dwoo, could you show me the error possibly?

(2009-10-18, 06:03 PM)zeepedia Wrote: [ -> ]how to install..

Check the first post in this topic, it should be some where in there...

(2009-10-18, 06:22 PM)08455 Wrote: [ -> ]nice work Xadrieth Cool;this is what i wanted officially for myBB- a board and a blog integration.

about the comment reply (i meant comment reply Wink); can you make the reply to the comment just below it.

thanks

There really is no "Reply to comment" feature in there yet, sorry, I'm trying to get other things working right now.
My php version is 5.2.11
I can't show the error because I removed the blog. I tried 3 times to install it with no luck. Maybe someone else will get the same error.
Is this for admin to blog only or every member can have their own blog?
(2009-10-20, 01:43 PM)InFlames20 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this for admin to blog only or every member can have their own blog?

That would be MyBlogs i don't think this can.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5