MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB:Blog (a blogging application for MyBB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thank you I too would do this to Turkish translation.
I'm not going to be crating translations right now, I kinda need to work out a way for it to work anyways (I'm going to see if I can do it like how MyBB does it).
when i install/ dir change permession to 777 then i have error
Internal Server Error
any one know how to fix this problem..
Im getting:

500 Internal Server Error

All files are chmodded correctly.

EDIT: error log displays "SoftException in Application.cpp:264: File "/******/********/*****/*****/index.php" is writeable by others

My host says i get this error because chmodding to 0777 is not needed! There is Suphp

Oki manually installing is a disgrace and not possible!

EDIT AGAIN: oki, heres a quote from my host: "You can't chmod higher than 755. Anything higher shouldn't be necessary. The installer should check for write-ability, not for the specific 777 chmod. " he talks about Suphp.

I just don't understand why does this blog need 0777 permissions.?
Oki i give up, clearly removing the need to check for 777 / commenting it out or changing to 775 just totally ucks the script up.

Ill wait for an updated version. Maybe you'll change the need to check for 777 but instead check if writeable.

Sorry this is not a flame,

Malcom
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused on what you want me to do.

EDIT:
Also, sorry for not releasing an update this friday, I was quite busy this weekend, and soon were going to be having a ULA change.
Hey guys, I F'd up big this time, I forgot to include some template files (that Is why you got the error Gordie), And I forgot to edit the installer for the new theme system.

I'll get the fix out later tonight and call it v.6.

Really sorry for this.
(2009-10-30, 11:26 PM)Xadrieth Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I F'd up big this time, I forgot to include some template files (that Is why you got the error Gordie), And I forgot to edit the installer for the new theme system.

I'll get the fix out later tonight and call it v.6.

Really sorry for this.

Thanks. I'll gladly test it thoroughly when the fix is posted.
Alright, v1.0.6 is here:

update:
http://zero.twewy-fan.com/mybbblog/updat..._v1.0.6zip

Check the first post for the full version.

Changed files from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6
-------------------
/templates/ (added everything I forgot to)
/admin/index.php (forgot this one too)
/install/update.php
/install/index.php

As a side note, I've also decided to change the license to a more looser one:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/LGPL/2.1/
(2009-10-31, 12:54 AM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The page you requested is not available, please try again in a few minutes. Alternatively you can use the form below to find what you are looking for.

Registering an account with us is easy and free, sign up today!
Create an account now.

X10 SUUUCK XD

yea........
i m getting this error
please resolve
[Image: 2ur71oj.jpg]

[Image: 2i23laf.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5