MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Keeping up with MyBB development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This wait for myBB 1.6 seems to extend for ever x.x is there any official release date?
As we say every time someone asks, no, we never set release dates. That way we don't rush to meet a release date and people don't complain if we set a date and then we're late. We're hoping to release a beta shortly.
(2010-03-07, 03:46 PM)Shadow Player Wrote: [ -> ]This wait for myBB 1.6 seems to extend for ever x.x is there any official release date?

Why are you being so impatient? Is there something so wrong with 1.4 that you need to upgrade immediately? I don't think so.
Actually there are some features that I'm really looking forward to use Smile
(2006-02-02, 12:54 AM).Nate Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather wait for announcements on the Forums. Don't know why, I usually love reading Blogs Toungue

Actually... I think you should sacrifice your real life in order to make MyBB perfect..

Business to Business
(2010-04-16, 01:52 AM)kent09 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2006-02-02, 12:54 AM).Nate Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather wait for announcements on the Forums. Don't know why, I usually love reading Blogs Toungue

Actually... I think you should sacrifice your real life in order to make MyBB perfect..

Business to Business

Erm. Real life over internet buddy....
Hello to all,

I am interested to know well and develop my skills here in MyBB.
You should add more staff sites on there.

No one in particular....
i want to know how to integrate mybb and wordpress that means, when we login wordpress; no need to login in forum or if we login into forum no need to login in wordpress.
If you post that request in the proper place you might be able to get some help... http://community.mybb.com/forum-132.html
Pages: 1 2 3