MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minimum posts to view forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi friendsSmile

Is there an option in Admin CP to make a minimum posts requirement to eneter a particular forum? I want to make a forum, that will be avalaible only form users with at least 20 posts. Please help meSmile Thank you.
You can do this with MyBB promotion system. Or, I think you can use this mod:

http://mybbsource.com/thread-1176.html
Is there any mod that is free off charge?Smile I would need mybux to download this, and I'm not as fluent in english to help someone in that forum to eran mybux.
You only have to post on MyBBSource to get MyBux, which you can spend on the download. Smile

If there isn't one listed on the mods database, then MyBBSource is the only one.
please note that not all forums in mybbsource will give you MyBux including the say hello forum if i'm not mistaken
I've downloaded it, copied to inc/plugins/ but the plugin don't show in ACP:/
You sure you uploaded the right files??
You can use the Labrocca´s Fapcor at MyBBCentral is more easy and do what you need.
(2009-10-20, 12:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You sure you uploaded the right files??

There is only 1 file to copy to inc/pugins and nothing more, it should be visible in plugins list in ACP but it's not:/
(2009-10-20, 01:17 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]You can use the Labrocca´s Fapcor at MyBBCentral is more easy and do what you need.

It costs money. Please read through what he wants/doesn't want.
Pages: 1 2 3