MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Personal Graphic Designer, New Examples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello. I am offering my Graphic services to people for VERY low costs...

I am x Raven x others may know me as Neon, Dark Rose or Dean. I am a Graphic Designer of Good - Experienced design. I make Images for themes, Logos, Banners, Tags, Signatures, Referral Icons, Advertisements, Posters etc. all to specific instructions or No Instructions. If you need examples of my work just PM me or leave a comment I will post 2 or 3 Things here for sheer examples.

Halo 3: ODST Poster

Custom Image - I have many in my Photobusket, PM me for link.. I have around 14-15

Booster Packet for Yu-Gi-Oh themed Site (This was a Request)

Sig for ManUtdPeople

A logo I made for My Tutorials on another Website

A poster for an Idea for a site, Site never happened due to not having enough money at the time.

Example I made for Zomain

Now as I said.. Prices are low. Very Low.

Remember this is to have me as a Personal Graphic Designer.. I will only work for 3 People Max.

Prices:

$3 Per Month

Or

$8 for Lifetime (Unless Canceled by you)

(PM me for details on how to pay and who to pay to, all transaction will be made via Paypal, or alternate ways to send money to my Paypal.)

I will of course need a quick way of communication with my clients, Preferably IM (Yahoo, MSN, Gtalk, AIM etc.)

Thanks for reading.

UPDATE: You can Hire me for a 1 item job (e.g. Banner, Logo, Theme Buttons) for 99c Per Job (After 3 99c Jobs you must either get one of the above deals, Unless these are spaced out)
Bump.. Anyone? If you want to work out any deals just PM me...
Bump.. Again?
You don't have to bump it everyday because your post is 5 threads from the top. Everyone sees it, but your skills is probably the reason why nobody needs it. (based on the work you provided)
Agreed I think you can better spend $3 for an image and get something better Wink.
Well ill put up better examples, And its more than just an image, You get as many images as you want for a whole month with $3
Can you please PM me any examples of banner advertisements that you have made?
Yeah ill send them now in a minute.
Added 3 new much better examples, I can make ANYTHING that you need for MyBB or advertising.
Are you able to make anything as nice as the signature I have if so I might need you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4