MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Snoork Hosting - Developing The Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looks good Wink.
Very nice site I must say. You should get some support forums for easier support.

If I had the money I might consider trying out your hosting Smile
(2009-10-22, 08:44 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice site I must say. You should get some support forums for easier support.

If I had the money I might consider trying out your hosting Smile

We appreciate your feedback and I will be glad to forward your feedback.

Snoork Hosting is offering multiple support options which include, phone support, live chat support, ticket support center, email support, and domestic mail support

Absolutely not a problem. If you have any questions, please do let me know.
Good template. But those green servers looks way odd and same does your signature, looks to templatish...

You should write more about your company, hosting plans and stuff. for your own sake
And it looks very wierd that you have support, "hosting"(why choose us), and stuff included under all this snoork packages. It's just ugly.
I agree, I dont think the hosting packages should be included on all pages.
(2009-10-22, 08:56 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]Good template. But those green servers looks way odd and same does your signature, looks to templatish...

You should write more about your company, hosting plans and stuff. for your own sake
And it looks very wierd that you have support, "hosting"(why choose us), and stuff included under all this snoork packages. It's just ugly.

(2009-10-22, 09:10 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, I dont think the hosting packages should be included on all pages.

I will be glad to forward the suggestion to the proper department for the proper resolution.
I just want to give some more feedback and add on to the other as they said just have one page saying packages since it will be a lot better than having half of your screen page be the same thing every page.
(2009-10-22, 09:24 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to give some more feedback and add on to the other as they said just have one page saying packages since it will be a lot better than having half of your screen page be the same thing every page.

Yea, when I first came and clicked on the navigation to go to a different page, I thought I was still on the same page Toungue
(2009-10-22, 09:24 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to give some more feedback and add on to the other as they said just have one page saying packages since it will be a lot better than having half of your screen page be the same thing every page.

I'm gonna do my best to forward those feedback inquiries to Snoork LLC and I cannot guarantee that they will proceed with all the feedback inquiries since I do not have much to say regarding it, because I'm just the Advertising Representative.

(2009-10-22, 09:25 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea, when I first came and clicked on the navigation to go to a different page, I thought I was still on the same page Toungue

Yes, I agree, you may noticed that you are on the same page when you browse other pages, because of those hosting plans, but as I mentioned, I'm gonna do my best job to forward those inquiries.
I have received an update few minutes ago regarding the feedback's received.

The exact statement I have received from one of the Representatives is shown below.

Quote:"We're sorry, we are unable to process all feedback inquiries at this time due to customer concerns of Snoork LLC policies. We appreciate your feedback, but we are unable to process the requested inquiries at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Pages: 1 2 3 4