MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Snoork Hosting - Developing The Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-10-25, 03:22 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-25, 02:01 PM)SnoorkAdvertising Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-25, 01:09 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice site, but why would I pay 3.99 a month (lowest offer) for something I am already getting free..

Might want to talk to management about that.

We appreciate your feedback and your concerns.

Snoork Hosting is a part of Snoork LLC company which has been in business for over 1.5 years.

Their servers are designed to handle multiple processes and a maximum number of data transfer.

Processor: Intel Q9400 Quad Core 2.66Ghz

Memory: 8GB DDR

Snoork LLC company and their services are not any other company. They offer on staff live support center available almost 24/7 via phone, email, trouble ticket, and live support.
Thats great. I didn't ask for a copy and paste promo message Big Grin

Anywho, you support system is nothing special. In fact you are using a free software...

Also, if you have been in business for 1.5 years, why are you having you advertise here?? Business must not be that great..

I'm just posting suggestions, something that comes along with advertising on a forum.

I have provided the required information you have requested "why would I pay 3.99 a month (lowest offer) for something I am already getting free.." including an explanation of Snoork Hosting services.

As an Advertising Representative of Snoork LLC my job is to promote Snoork LLC services and offer a friendly environment to the community.

If you have any complaints about Snoork LLC services, you may contact the official Management Department of Snoork LLC.
(2009-10-25, 01:09 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice site, but why would I pay 3.99 a month (lowest offer) for something I am already getting free..

Considering you run a host I would you would never ask this question. If you can't see advantages of a paid host you shouldn't be a host.
(2009-10-25, 05:38 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]

Considering you run a host I would you would never ask this question. If you can't see advantages of a paid host you shouldn't be a host.
I don't run a host. I was simply helping a friend. Thanks.
Closed by request.
Pages: 1 2 3 4