MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Snoork Hosting - Developing The Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-10-23, 11:01 PM)SnoorkAdvertising Wrote: [ -> ]I have received an update few minutes ago regarding the feedback's received.

The exact statement I have received from one of the Representatives is shown below.

Quote:"We're sorry, we are unable to process all feedback inquiries at this time due to customer concerns of Snoork LLC policies. We appreciate your feedback, but we are unable to process the requested inquiries at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

eh lol? so they won't change anything, people have comed with?
(2009-10-23, 11:09 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-23, 11:01 PM)SnoorkAdvertising Wrote: [ -> ]I have received an update few minutes ago regarding the feedback's received.

The exact statement I have received from one of the Representatives is shown below.

Quote:"We're sorry, we are unable to process all feedback inquiries at this time due to customer concerns of Snoork LLC policies. We appreciate your feedback, but we are unable to process the requested inquiries at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

eh lol? so they won't change anything, people have comed with?

From the information I have, some feedback inquiries may not be processed as other feedback and request inquiries may be processed.

For instance, one member requested the Billing Panel improvment and the feature request has been processed.

Snoork Hosting is now offering powerful servers with redundant power and full customer satisfactions.

The full server specifications of shared web hosting servers are shown below.

Processor: Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz

Type: Quad Core

Memory: 8GB DDR SDRAM

System: Linux - CentOS 5

Connection: Up to 100Mbps

Quick question: Does your hosting come with a domain name?
(2009-10-24, 04:06 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question: Does your hosting come with a domain name?

They do not offer free domain name with the hosting purchase, but you can purchase a domain name separately. Since they offer 50% off the first month or year, they do not offer free domain names with the hosting purchase.
Ah, I guess I should have checked the 'Domains' button at the top Toungue
EDIT: Also just found and issue with the site. If you go to the 'Billing' page, the whole top part of the page (The navigation, the hosting plans, etc.) are all linked to the main page of the site. Hope that makes sense, try going to the 'Billing' page to see what I mean.
(2009-10-24, 04:12 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I guess I should have checked the 'Domains' button at the top Toungue
EDIT: Also just found and issue with the site. If you go to the 'Billing' page, the whole top part of the page (The navigation, the hosting plans, etc.) are all linked to the main page of the site. Hope that makes sense, try going to the 'Billing' page to see what I mean.

Yes, you may view the prices of domains listed on the Domains page (http://hosting.snoork.com/domains.php) Smile

*I will forward your inquiry to the proper department, since I do not have access to that section. But I believe since the Billing Panel is an external control panel, the top header of the website points to the main page without pointing it to the Billing panel.
Really nice site, but why would I pay 3.99 a month (lowest offer) for something I am already getting free..

Might want to talk to management about that.
(2009-10-25, 01:09 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice site, but why would I pay 3.99 a month (lowest offer) for something I am already getting free..

We appreciate your feedback and your concerns.

Snoork Hosting is a part of Snoork LLC company which has been in business for over 1.5 years.

Their servers are designed to handle multiple processes and a maximum number of data transfer.

Processor: Intel Q9400 Quad Core 2.66Ghz

Memory: 8GB DDR

Snoork LLC company and their services are not any other company. They offer on staff live support center available almost 24/7 via phone, email, trouble ticket, and live support.
(2009-10-25, 01:09 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice site, but why would I pay 3.99 a month (lowest offer) for something I am already getting free..

I can never trust free hosts, not sure about you. I like to know my data will be safe and not just disappear one day.
(2009-10-25, 02:01 PM)SnoorkAdvertising Wrote: [ -> ]

We appreciate your feedback and your concerns.

Snoork Hosting is a part of Snoork LLC company which has been in business for over 1.5 years.

Their servers are designed to handle multiple processes and a maximum number of data transfer.

Processor: Intel Q9400 Quad Core 2.66Ghz

Memory: 8GB DDR

Snoork LLC company and their services are not any other company. They offer on staff live support center available almost 24/7 via phone, email, trouble ticket, and live support.
Thats great. I didn't ask for a copy and paste promo message Big Grin

Anywho, you support system is nothing special. In fact you are using a free software...

Also, if you have been in business for 1.5 years, why are you having you advertise here?? Business must not be that great..

I'm just posting suggestions, something that comes along with advertising on a forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4