MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How immature are people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No, I dont believe in the whole big bang thing. I am a creationist, and I dont believe in us evolving from apes either.
[Image: stop_following_me_creationist.jpg]

Hehe
That makes me think of the one where a guy is standing to left of a dinosaur that looks like it's running towards him. Then the sub title is "Why are you standing there run!" Toungue. I can't find it though Sad.
We weren't around when dinosaurs were?
I have no idea about that Toungue
(2009-10-22, 02:03 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ][Image: stop_following_me_creationist.jpg]

Hehe

Lol Zash
If you think this is bad well thats nothing. I often have to deal with this stuff everyday in middle school more then high school though.
Middle school is only sex jokes though Toungue.
(2009-10-22, 02:11 AM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]If you think this is bad well thats nothing. I often have to deal with this stuff everyday in middle school more then high school.

Just proves what I said, we live in a perverted world...
(2009-10-22, 02:12 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Middle school is only sex jokes though Toungue.

Thats still prett bad for middle school Toungue
If your a creationist/beleive in religion like I do then you'll know that dinasours existed with humans.
Well I guess someone had to name them... Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4