MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How immature are people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Errr no. I am religous, but i'm not blind. As humans we are young. We weren't around in that period of time. I like to simplify my beliefs by saying is safe to say i really don't know a still i got to look at what we've seen, and i choose to believe.
I honestly have no idea where the dinosaurs came in all of this. As a creationist, the bible tells of a 6 day creation, but I dont recall anything about dinosaurs anywhere. Not saying I dont believe the dinosaurs existed, just saying I have no idea WHEN they did.
Is it not possible god created the mico-organisms that evolved into us? Why can it only be one or the other. The church also once thought earth was the center of the universe don't follow it blindly.
Dinasours existed when god created animals.
I'm just going to leave this topic because I'll turn it into a religion debate.
So can someone please help me install MyBB pl0x? I can't get this 'FTP' thing right Undecided
Umm, what?
Kinda (More like WAY) off topic dont you think Scoutie?
I was at the funeral of my friend's dad recently. WHile everyone were mourning, there were a couple of my friend's kid brother's friends who were actually smiling at something. How immature are they ?? I went over to them, hot worded them and sent them away
thats rich coming from you Tom, your probaly the most immature person i've ever known online..

I bet $10 a mod will delete this post.. Any takers?
Pages: 1 2 3 4