MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How immature are people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does getting banned count? Toungue
(2009-10-22, 06:17 AM)rogerdodger74de Wrote: [ -> ]thats rich coming from you Tom, your probaly the most immature person i've ever known online..

I bet $10 a mod will delete this post.. Any takers?

Nah its just the BanHammer.
There are countless immature people in this world. But I must say not all of them are immature. Some are talented with the gift of having open mindedness and understanding. The rest well, is the exact opposite of that one.
Aww, i missed a potential religion war? Sad lol, im perfectly happy to accept peoples beliefs, but i don't want it shoved in my face... Wink and i know some astonishingly intelligent and wonderful people who are immature as hell sometimes, but the world would be a lesser place without them! I myself am prone to extreme bouts of immaturity, yet i can be mature enough to live my life on my own with no support at the ripe old age of 16. my point being immaturity, is it really that bad? :p
No it's not buttons in less they immature all the time.
Wow what a long lasting thread just talking about immature people lol
Lets just put it this way life is immature Wink
(2009-10-25, 03:26 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]No it's not buttons in less they immature all the time.

Exactly Wink

(2009-10-25, 03:26 AM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]Wow what a long lasting thread just talking about immature people lol
Lets just put it this way life is immature Wink

Well, would it be any fun if it wasn't? :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4