MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks zaher and good looking skin, squirrel. Smile
Oh rite, no. Theres no link, its just a picture done on paint of what id like it to turn out like.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks.
but u know that it's very easy to get these buttons real !! and also the forum bits !!

just replace the images under ./images

and so for the logo etc..

regards
As soon as i replace these images with the ones on./images and update it using filezilla/updating device it will be uploaded to my forum?

Thanks.
alright listenSmile

replacing the image in ./images on ur server by the one on ur computer will change it, sure as any other file.

so just upload them to that directory, saving the same name, ok, and they should appear instead of the old ones.

idont know what the update in firezilla does, but what's important is just to have those files online Smile.
regards
Ok. Im almost ready for uploading the images. Smile

Yey!

Thanks.
Hi there, i was just wondering (as i am about to upload a theme that i made) that can you save the origional my bb files t say a disk-pen? So if you decide you want it back its there?

Thanks
heloo there,

umm 1st uploading the images will certainly replace the others you have on ur server, so in case they are not the original you can download them using also the ftp program, save them somewhere, in case u face a problem , you can just upload them again, and replace the new things u have uploaded.
in case they were the original images of mybb, then for sure u already have them in the package on your pc Smile so no need to download them.

1 more thing, in case u are uploading the xml theme file, then note that this wont replace the theme u have it, it will be added to the list, so dont worry about the theme u have now.

many regards
K thanks. Smile
Hello again. Ive made my images and when i upload them to ./images nothing happens. How do i them import the theme or whatever i have to do?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5