MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Oh no. I have inserted the files and renamed them as the same and it still wont work?!
I am really stumped now, and you said somthing about importing the theme? How do i do this please?

Thanks.
please give me the link of your site so i can check what's going on Smile

i guess ur using the cpanel, if yes, make sure to tick the overwrite checkbox

however i'd recommend having the files renamed before uploading themSmile

bbye
Oh, ok. Yes i was trying the cpannel but i see no overwrite checkboxes?

What i did was cpannel -> Mod/delete theme -> edit?

Am i looking in the right place?
And the imaes were replaced, but its not showing it, thats the problem. Sad

Thanks.
well no if they were replaced they should appear.

please use an ftp program to upload them.
N.B in cpanel the overwrite check box is in the page where u browse for the files.

many regard
Hello, When i try to upload the files using an ftp manager (i user filezilla) there is nowhere that says upload.

Have a look at there screenshots i took of my uploading.

[attachment=2056]

[attachment=2057]

+ This N.B is nowhere to be seen, and i created my images on fireworks (macromedia), were they meant to be done on photoshop? ...

Thanks.
heloo therem

it doesn't matter where u make ur images, and this is not a problem with mybb.

please whether to work on another sotware than filezilla, coz it seems to be confusing!!
or let me upload your photos

Smileciao
Grrrrrr! I read your Guide and was very helpful, but as you know, my p.c doesnt really like me. I have replaced all of the images and stuff, but it still wont work.

I dont know if i should just give up or what. But the thing i find odd is how the images get there in the first place, there must be somthing im doing wrong but i dont know what...
Bellow here are some attachments so i can show you what i mean.
A ha! I wonder if anyone could help me that uses FTP Filezilla...
I have found out that my images (new ones for the new theme) wont upload/overwrite (even thought i have the over write box ticked) therefor they wont overwrite the old images.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks.
OMG! i finaly did it, i magaged to put the header and subheader for the thread bg on! yey (like this one is dark blue). But now i cant upload the images for like the new posts, no new posts etc... as i was using cpannel to varify that i made changes because the thread_bg stuff was on there. How do i varify the other images?
P.S. - Sorry for all these posts in a row.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5