MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Swine Flu Vax.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who is getting they Vax.? (I ask since i am helping tech stuff with the local Heath Unit.)

I am...
Pfft, swine flu. Over hyped if you ask me. Pretty much everyone who's died of it here was either very old or very ill anyway, and many more people die of other diseases each year.
Well working as a temp in that this field, if you don't, and get seasonal flu shot, you are apparently at risk or something/
Agreed, it's no worse than the normal flu really. People just panic because they don't understand.

Edit: and they make medical people get it so they don't pass it on to their patience who are more than likely sick already Toungue.
Yea i get it today or tomorrow, if i want to go out and help at a clinic. I have to have it a day in advance...
My dad had swine flu and he had no more than the sniffles :p The problem with it is it's so damn contagious and genetically unstable !
not me, never get shots, never need them as i don't get sick really
My doctor described it as "A mild cold". Toungue Doubt I'll be getting the vaccine.
I heard that one of the biggest reasons for all of the hype is that it had a bunch of genetic similarities to the 1918 flu (I think) that killed a bunch of people. However, due to better understanding of the diseases and better medical care it isn't as much of a threat, but people overreacted anyway. Oh well, better safe than sorry.
I usually get the yearly flu vaccine (but never seems to make a thing for me lol), but I doubt I'll be taking the swine one Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4