MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ColourTechni - Simple & Elegant Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
They are. he/she just changed a few bits. Same gradients to the T.
Correct but hey FullMetalBabe I am still messing around with the Grey/Black colors with the gradients, transitions, and contrast but I cant get a good transition. What would you suggest?
Well you should consider getting a new better domain. Nobody will be able to remember that one unless they visit it 24/7.
COLOURGODS.com is available.
You should remove "RS Design" from your portfolio. It's not your design.

And I can't belive it took you 10 hours to edit your theme for FireForums, gosh, or did it?

@Tm0: I don't think that would be a good domain for a grayscale site Toungue
(2009-10-27, 06:23 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]http://colourtechni.com/portfolio/rsdesign/

http://www.styleshout.com/templates/prev...index.html

Look exactly the same.

(2009-10-28, 11:20 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]You should remove "RS Design" from your portfolio. It's not your design.

And I can't belive it took you 10 hours to edit your theme for FireForums, gosh, or did it?

@Tm0: I don't think that would be a good domain for a grayscale site Toungue
Yea I am still going over some of the older stuff I made and seeing if I can put it in or not. For now I will remove the RS Designs. Also back to FireForums will a few factors were at play including one of my first MyBB skins but also trying to figure how to modify several parts in the template like for example getting the icons next to the forum names and removing the spaces between each forum and how to attach them correctly and adding and removing category bars/subtitle bars adding adding the right wrappers around the forums/category bars.

Also I believe the domain is fine unless you got some serious memorization problems. Also if you are interested in a site and you know you might forget it you can always bookmark it or write it somewhere down.
ColourTechni is a nice domain IMO. It reminds me of something from my mom's carreer (she's a graphic designer, so she used all those hand tools and terms Toungue)
Sorry but if I had to choose I would go with a more better firm that has much better site look/feel. I write web based applications for my clients like Word Prepossessing Software, Customer Support Applications, E-Care Standalone Frameworks and Billing Panels.

If you want to offer web design services you need to know more then just css/html/xhtml as of now I work with Cold Fusion, JSP, MySQL, XHTML, jQuery, XML, XSLT, Mobile Portals (WAP) I am going to start slowly expanding the list of services that I offer as well I might offer Web Hosting.
The name is ok, doesn't fit the person holding it.
(2009-10-28, 11:36 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]ColourTechni is a nice domain IMO. It reminds me of something from my mom's carreer (she's a graphic designer, so she used all those hand tools and terms Toungue)

Ah funny well I wanted technicolor but of course that was taken so I bought colortechni but than I realized it had 11 letters and I wanted a domain with 12 letters so that I can use all the colors of the color wheel in the logo =).

So colortechni.com works or colourtechni.com meaning there will be no problems with typing in the domain wrong evenif you write American English or British English Wink.

(2009-10-28, 11:40 PM)Deadriot Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but if I had to choose I would go with a more better firm that has much better site look/feel. I write web based applications for my clients like Word Prepossessing Software, Customer Support Applications, E-Care Standalone Frameworks and Billing Panels.

If you want to offer web design services you need to know more then just css/html/xhtml as of now I work with Cold Fusion, JSP, MySQL, XHTML, jQuery, XML, XSLT, Mobile Portals (WAP) I am going to start slowly expanding the list of services that I offer as well I might offer Web Hosting.
I agree and disagree, I believe knowing CSS/HTML/XHTML and being able to use JavaScript/AJAX/jQuery/PHP should be enough to make a decent website.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5