MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What''s up with this vb mania sh******t!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
It's simple. people want vB but don't want to for it, they go to the free guy's complaining about it! I can guarantee SMF, phpBB and all the others have exactly the same issue.
I can understand, people see a feature they like, and want said feature... and if some one is willing to make it they will make it.. If you aren't going to make it, or don't like it... Don't read the posts, it's that simple... No reason to moan about it.
And we have a larger one because somehow we are the VB copy right?
(2009-11-01, 07:00 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]And we have a larger one because somehow we are the VB copy right?

*comapares the two* I have no idea how mybb is ANYTHING like vB, at all
People say it.
(2009-11-01, 06:51 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]The point of the thread though isn't why they use vB. It's why do they request features that are like vB!

My suggestion for you, read the post again..
I understand, but if they want vB because it costs money the copyright at the bottom tells the people it's not vB so what's the point of making it like vB.
(2009-11-01, 07:44 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I understand, but if they want vB because it costs money the copyright at the bottom tells the people it's not vB so what's the point of making it like vB.

So that it's like vB?
I;ve seen forums completely VBtise MyBB and even change the copyright and favicon!
Mybb is better than vB I have many vB lisences and i am tired of updating them. they force you to and it costs too much money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12