MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBCodes.com new administration!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-11-12, 11:40 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]TimB, can you or Pirata Nervo PM me the names of the users you believe were banned injustly? It would help me in the process...

I cannot unban all of them because i saw that at least 2 of them were really spamming the site for no reasons.

Sorry, I don't recall the names of the people and it would take me to long to find the threads. I wouldn't be to worried about those spammers, they would have been spamming it because it was Ghazals site, now it's not I doubt they will bother you.
Dude Install a fresh copy of the forums and post all the plugins back really. The current one is ugly as hell and looks like a fake copy of VB. There are way to many plugins activated on that forum, its like totally whored out with plugins.
Yeah seriously, no point in trying to revive. No point at all.

Just make a fresh start; in my opinion, and everyone elses.
@exdiogene, I can't remember their names, but I can remember reading a thread here about it and she posted their names and insulted those users. I'll reply to your PM soon
(2009-11-13, 12:25 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Dude Install a fresh copy of the forums and post all the plugins back really. The current one is ugly as hell and looks like a fake copy of VB. There are way to many plugins activated on that forum, its like totally whored out with plugins.

I cannot stand it when forums are like that.
I would ask everyone to be patient, while the content is updated. Wink

We had two great offer for the theme management, but the most important part for now is about the plugins verification and updating, this will take days...

Thank you in advance for your comprehension!
In my opinion you had to put the site offline until the new one can be released but you cant do everything at the same time you got a lot of crap on you so I wish you the best.
Hi exdiogene. Good luck with your forum. Personally I have never had any problems with Ghazal and to be honest I never understood why almost everyone picked on her. Anyway, regarding that plugin copyright staff, I would suggest it that you take it easy. You don''t have to delete them cos some say that she stole their work.

Some authors think that they own the variables, arrays and functions Big Grin So when someone else creates a similiar plugin thet screem immediately "theaft" without giving the benefit of the doubt or without any proof what-so-ever. I say this, cos I remember a case here when ghazal was accused of copying a plugin, after I saw both codes, of her plugin and of the person''s who accused her, it turned out that she didn''t copy that particular plugin but had come up with her own.

I know that this post will make me unpopular with some certain persons and their grouppies but I don''t care. I will speak my mind as it ain''t cool at all to accuse someone for things that they didn''t do. Just my 2 $$ Smile
Hi can you please delete this thread http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?tid=475 It is a major invasion of JonP's privacy and I can guarentee that JonP did not grant permission to publish that private communication. (at the very least blur out his email and name but I don't think you should have threads like that)
Can you also delete this thread http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?tid=446

I really don't think you want to represent quotes such as this:
Quote:I know that due to the fact that you are muslim, some Jews might have involved in this issue and raise it in your absence from MyBBoard.

Ok, another bug I have found, when you click to go to the next page in this thread http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?tid=31 it says the thread does not exist :s I am guessing thats a result of dodgy plugins.
Looks like there's a plugin messing with threads, I click page 2 and I get a thread does not exist error.
Edit:
too late, Tim has reported it already Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5