MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBCodes.com new administration!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think she was stealing from labrocca.
(2009-11-11, 10:47 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately you also have to deal with the bad taste she has left everyone with, you probably should have just bought a new domain Sad
or totally restart it (ofc transfer some things if you like, but stop such stealing like it was)
To 'Zomaian', 'babjusi', 'TimB.', 'that_guy' and 'Ajdija' :

Please, this thread is about the "new administration", not the old one. It is not a place of debate for or against ghazal.

Regarding the postings on MyBBCodes.com, i will read them and decide what to do with each of them. Even if i do not believe that censorship is good, i still respect international and canadian laws against discrimination and hatred.

But everyone must understand that whatever someone wrote either on MyBBoard or MyBBCodes about someone else is personal to them. Also, everything that someone send to another person can be used by its recipient the way they like. I really have no juridiction in that field.

But understanding that MyBBCodes is a place for "plugins, mycodes and themes", i strongly believe that personal vendettas have no place there as well as it has no place on MyBBoard.

It would be nice if MyBBoard set the example of what should be done in such events, for both sides... Wink

So, as the new owner i have the responsability to manage the site the best i can and diligently. This will be achieve in time with respect and dignity. The files management is done for about 25% of them, the rest will be done over this weekend. The threads content will be manage hopefully next week...

So please, i will ask again to be constructive in your comments and suggestions and leave "ghazal" out of any future discussion. Any personal remaining griefs with her, should be directed personally to her.

I will only add this : Of this day, no one have submitted to me any proof of plagiarism or copyrights infringment of any kind. So please, do not continue on this subject.

(2009-11-14, 11:57 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]...
Ok, another bug I have found, when you click to go to the next page in this thread http://www.mybbcodes.com/showthread.php?tid=31 it says the thread does not exist :s

Thank you TimB. and Pirata Nervo for letting me know about this bug. I was not aware of it, mostly because it does not show when logged as an administrator. For me there is no page two, so there is no buttons for a next page. Wink

I will investigate this problem today.

Concerning bugs, i have found out that the plugin "My Ultimate Ads" had a bug not allowing it to be used in posts. This bug was corrected today and will be upload on the site in a few hours...

I want sincerely to thank everyone of you in advance for your comprehension,

exdiogene.
We're not doing it because of personal vandendates we're trying to help clean your board up. Half the community hates most the loyal MyBB members because Ghazal posts tons of one sided propaganda. Like we hate her because she's muslim. There are plenty of other muslim members here that we have never had problem with.
I don't really care what she is or what she does in her spare time. I just care about how sad and messed up posts she posted about this community and the loyal members that contributed so much to this community.

Really she is just a little miniature version of Hitler with all her propaganda and brainwashing posts on her forums.
(2009-11-14, 08:51 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]We're not doing it because of personal vandendates we're trying to help clean your board up. Half the community hates most the loyal MyBB members because Ghazal posts tons of one sided propaganda. Like we hate her because she's muslim. There are plenty of other muslim members here that we have never had problem with.

I completely understand your point of view, Netsage. I was not mentioning the vendettas about the comments or suggestions, i was mentionning it at a general rule in life.

For me, the previous kind of bad behaviors, huge accusations and flame wars were not appropriate on any decent forum. So it should have been stop by any responsible moderator before it got too far.

This is a very evident case of comment that is absolutely irresponsible and should not be tolerated on any forums :
Zomaian Wrote:Really she is just a little miniature version of Hitler with all her propaganda and brainwashing posts on her forums.

I am not taking side in this situation of the past, i am only taking a stand about the future.

At the moment i invest a lot of time and efforts to cleanup, standardize and manage the content of MyBBCodes. I cannot maintain discussions about the previous owner and/or all other members indelicate behaviors on each forums.

So you should understand that i would like to have some time to get throught all the technical parts before getting in the postings of each individuals even if they are shocking for few people.

By the way, no one should expect to not get bitten by a dog they have treated poorly, even if the dog made a mistake. Life is always a question of action / reaction...

Constantly responding to these kinds of interventions are very time consuming, i would rather invest my time in reconstruction hoping that everyone could understand.

I have myself friends of many different religions, including jews, muslims and christians. Even if we disagree on many topics, we always try to behave properly and respect each other. At my age, i have learn that most wars are started by incomprehension of each other culture and language barriers. I cannot deal with this topic without investing days, so i try to avoid it for the moment, to keep the boat afloat.

I sincerely still hope comprehension of all of you.

Thank you,

exdiogene
Ofcourse I get your point and I agree and it makes sense. But many people including me believe it's best to just install a clean copy of MyBB and start all over again by posting all plugins back.

It's just a suggestion and opinion and don't take it personally but I think you got to listen to some of the suggestions instead of ignoring them and telling us how you invested so much money and time in it and that it's hard to get it back on track.

You shouldn't have bought it if you don't have much time or money to spend on this because this is a hell of a job to get everything back and organized and to get the reputation back.

For the third time I wish you good luck and enjoy Wink.

Cheers,
Zomaian.
Guys, this thread is about the new administration, not the past. We've already gave suggestions to get rid of the bad reputation. It's not exodiogine's fault so just give him a chance to completely change the website Smile
(2009-11-14, 10:53 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, this thread is about the new administration, not the past. We've already gave suggestions to get rid of the bad reputation. It's not exodiogine's fault so just give him a chance to completely change the website Smile

Thank you Pirata Nervo for your support and comprehension! Smile

I have already blocked the offending threads that were mentioned, until i decide what to do with them...

Thank you again for the constructive suggestions.

Sincerely,

exdiogene
I suggest removing all of those marquees and sideboxes and advertisements.

I also suggest changing the theme ASAP. Even the default would be more attractive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5