MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skin City Designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Seems like he is on a 0 now Toungue
(2009-11-19, 10:15 PM)Kyonko Wrote: [ -> ]@ralgith

Guess what I don't give a orange on what you think. And saying that I can do better ha, what a joke some members of this site seen my themes. The themes where custom coded for websites including back end coding. Saying I can do better makes me laugh, can you ralgith write custom PHP scripts? Can you make a site using XML and XSLT? Can you? Well no you can. So not knowing orange about what I can do, just shut the fu** up.

I was pointing at the point that some one who charges $150.00 should have a better and much more professional done site. Lets not forget there own logo and images. Not rip images from some Album which is not allowed by law, have you ever heard of Intellectual Property? Think not, contacting. But if some one would to contact DMCA they will go after the site owner.
u mad
Your price is way too much for such a poor
quality web design of your own.
(2009-11-19, 09:05 PM)Goggalor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-19, 08:51 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]All of my sites work fine for small screens, I'm always conscious of those with 1024x768 screens... since 1204x768 is not even a *standard* screen size... I don't think it's even a screen size unless made custom. X3

It's in my computer's settings so I don't think it's custom. Maybe if you're using a Mac it's available as a custom size but I'm running Windows XP right now and it's part of the settings.

My point was, 1204x768 is not a screen size, it's 1024x768. I don't use a Mac, I use Windows Vista.
FMB it is a screen resolution. You can find wallpapers and threads about if you search. It's rare but one none the less Toungue.
(2009-11-20, 12:06 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]FMB it is a screen resolution. You can find wallpapers and threads about if you search. It's rare but one none the less Toungue.

Ahh, I don't have it on my comp, that's why I said it wasn't standard on most computers and I've used 1024 before, if he/she used 1204 it means those who have 1024 would have to scroll... which she says she doesn't do(?)
Hmm. That thanksgiving theme was awful. While this is a matter of opinion, and I respect that, I wouldn't even spend $10 on a theme like that, much less $150. But hey, what ever floats the customers' boats is completely fine with me.
(2009-11-19, 10:15 PM)Kyonko Wrote: [ -> ]@ralgith

Guess what I don't give a orange on what you think. And saying that I can do better ha, what a joke some members of this site seen my themes. The themes where custom coded for websites including back end coding. Saying I can do better makes me laugh, can you ralgith write custom PHP scripts? Can you make a site using XML and XSLT? Can you? Well no you can. So not knowing orange about what I can do, just shut the fu** up.

I was pointing at the point that some one who charges $150.00 should have a better and much more professional done site. Lets not forget there own logo and images. Not rip images from some Album which is not allowed by law, have you ever heard of Intellectual Property? Think not, contacting. But if some one would to contact DMCA they will go after the site owner.

Wow, that's funny. Except I do write PHP. And quite well, though I admit the stuff I have out there for free is so basic you can't tell. You however are a violent child who needs to go back to English class and learn:

A) Proper spelling
B) Grammar (Which I know mine is perfect, but I do try and improve)
and C) Manners.

You also obviously can't read, because she said where the image came from. Despite the similarity, it isn't from the Pink Floyd album cover. Of course, you were too busy attempting to flame instead of actually paying attention. So go ahead and contact whomever you want. I'll just laugh at you when they tell you to go play with your dolls.

I would however like to know what you mean by "back end coding", because if you just mean that the theme in the Admin CP matches the public "front end" of the site... you need to go back and learn you terminology. If however you mean the CSS, you'd be closer. Still not correct, but closer. So, I'd love to hear what you consider back end code.

You would come across a lot better if you didn't try and flame, and actually offered constructive criticisms. If you want to flame go here, though I doubt you'd last through your required intro thread. Yes, I know I let loose sometimes when I shouldn't, but I have the classic Irish temper that comes with being a redhead of Irish decent. And I often regret it afterwards, but not when the person in question deserves it.

(2009-11-20, 01:34 AM)NoLuckyWins Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. That thanksgiving theme was awful. While this is a matter of opinion, and I respect that, I wouldn't even spend $10 on a theme like that, much less $150. But hey, what ever floats the customers' boats is completely fine with me.

Well NLW, that's fine; because it isn't a "Custom" theme, so it wouldn't be $150. It is one of many holiday themes available as a subscriber. So yeah, you'd pay $10 for the subscription, but you get ALL of those themes and plugins for that $10. Meaning you might pay what? $1 for it? Also, I happen to agree not all of the themes are great. Just some. Since I've had the privilege of assisting with site design/testing on a lot of the "private" themes (and seen more) I have a leg up on you guys who haven't seen them. I'll gladly let her display all the themes she is writing for my site.
(2009-11-20, 08:32 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Well NLW, that's fine; because it isn't a "Custom" theme, so it wouldn't be $150. It is one of many holiday themes available as a subscriber. So yeah, you'd pay $10 for the subscription, but you get ALL of those themes and plugins for that $10. Meaning you might pay what? $1 for it? Also, I happen to agree not all of the themes are great. Just some. Since I've had the privilege of assisting with site design/testing on a lot of the "private" themes (and seen more) I have a leg up on you guys who haven't seen them. I'll gladly let her display all the themes she is writing for my site.

Oh OK.
You can call me Lucky btw.
Nice to meet ya Lucky.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10