MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggestions on improving this header.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, Im just messing around with a new MyBB theme, and came up with this header. Does it look alright? I know there are some things I can do to make it better.

What are your suggestions and/or feedback?
Mmm try more space between each link. Also the shadow looks a bit unclear not sharp enough in my opinion.
(2009-11-17, 04:15 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Mmm try more space between each link. Also the shadow looks a bit unclear not sharp enough in my opinion.

Im thinking of just taking the shadow and doing something else anyways. And I will add more space between each link.
Good luck keep is updated!
Here is a different version. I just added a nice border to it. I think I like it better because it looks a little more clean.
Newest version.
Cool header, I would like to see a different logo then the mybb one though.
Yea, Im not too good at photoshop so the logo will be something simple. And you will most likely be able to edit it in any version of photoshop since I have photoshop 6 Toungue
There needs to be a complete redesign of the logo itself if you want this to go anywhere.

Maybe you guys should run a logo contest and let the members vote.
Dude, I dont care about the logo right now. Im just wondering if anyone like the way I have it set up, and if they think there is anything I can do to improve it. I dont care about the MyBB logo. I will edit that when Im done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4