MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] iBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
No, sorry.
I designed this specifically for iPhone, however, for my next project, I'll try and make a mobile version.
(2009-11-26, 10:21 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you can pay with Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Account, etc.
Anyways, I might just offer it for free over the holidays Wink
I've been putting a lot of work into this, and yeah.
Anyhow, it's coming along great! If you guys can wait another few days, then it'll be done.
However, there's still the User CP, and other stuff.
What do you guys want accessible via the iPhone?
Anything that's not quite all that important?

User CP, Mod CP. You don't need Admin CP really. new post, new thread, edit. That's the most important stuff.
I see, it'll take a long time to implement the User CP then.
I'll give it a go, but iPhone renders forms and buttons different from a computer.
Just do minimal with UserCP then, like signature, etc. you don't need avatar because you can't upload with iphone.
What this isn't free?

Confused

Ah oh well. Looks great.
(2009-11-26, 10:21 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you can pay with Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Account, etc.
Anyways, I might just offer it for free over the holidays Wink
I've been putting a lot of work into this, and yeah.
Anyhow, it's coming along great! If you guys can wait another few days, then it'll be done.
However, there's still the User CP, and other stuff.
What do you guys want accessible via the iPhone?
Anything that's not quite all that important?
You shud release free for the first day since it passed thanksgiving.

Cool
For the User CP you could just do like the Edit Profile (Name, Sig, Pass, Avatar).
Then Index, New post, new thread, etc.

I dont think there needs to be too much cause honestly your not going to create a whole forum on an iPhone.

For me, I just use it to check new posts and reply here and there, or when Im soaking in the hottub Toungue

Let me know when its finished, Ill be buying it immediately!
IMO, The only pages it need are:
Index
Profiles
Forumlist
Showthread
Newthread
Newreply

It doesnt really need a userCP, people that have an iPod/iPhone will be using this to veiw the site easier, and so they can quickly post while on the go. They dont really need to be able to edit their profile, thats for when they are actually at a computer.
Ok, that will be easy.
I already have the all those listed done, just need to do new reply/new thread.
Profiles will be further enhanced.
By the way, this might be released without a auto theme changer Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14