MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] iBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yes, and the skin is coming close the finished.
I'm just awaiting the theme changing plugin.
(2009-11-30, 12:45 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and the skin is coming close the finished.

Sweet.
(2009-11-30, 12:37 AM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: [ -> ]Will you be accepting unverified PayPal accounts? I don't have a way to verify my PayPal account at the moment.

Prepaid visa card. Look for it at walkmart.
(2009-11-30, 12:45 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and the skin is coming close the finished.

Awesome! I do have another question...Will we have to have a membership at your site to download it? Or can we pay you to give us the download link without needing a premium account on your forum?
Nope, you won't need a premium account, you can just pay.
(2009-11-30, 03:03 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, you won't need a premium account, you can just pay.

Awesome! Big Grin
Kyle,

Let me know when you have this working for Blackberry, Android, Windows Media and Iphone, I will buy this, for all, as you did such a good job designing my theme, I would love to support you again with this and help my mobile users access the site.

Derrick
(2009-11-30, 04:11 AM)technix Wrote: [ -> ]Kyle,

Let me know when you have this working for Blackberry, Android, Windows Media and Iphone, I will buy this, for all, as you did such a good job designing my theme, I would love to support you again with this and help my mobile users access the site.

Derrick

This theme is for the iPhone.
Sure, and I'll design a separate skin for mobile devices in general.
iPhone has a few specific classes and such.
(2009-11-30, 04:13 AM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-30, 04:11 AM)technix Wrote: [ -> ]Kyle,

Derrick

This theme is for the iPhone.

yes, I know this is for the iPhone, I was saying to let me know when he has it for all mobile, so that I can be aware, Kyle designed the theme for my site mypricesavings(dot)com to match my theme on wordpress and did a great job and was quick too, so I would like to continue to support his work with being able to bring the mobile versions available as well
Theme changer is partially done, still awaiting a few bug fixes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14