MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheCommunityV2 (Ryan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LOLLL! There's absolutely no point in this site at all. There are 1924890384903284932 general discussion forums already alive and working.
Yeah and not to mention you can't do much discussion when you have barely any members, and people will rarely flock to a new general discussion when they would rather go to one of the big general discussion forums out there. It is utterly pointless today making a general discussion forum where all you offer people is a place to chit-chat.
Yeah and not to be mean, but it looks like you put no effort in this at all.

I could've made this in literally 15 minutes.

Upload afresh theme, put up a few general discussion categories, and im done.
yeah I know it's under construction okay? Anyways, I made a new forum:
www.nakamuura.justmybb.com

It is under construction, and we majorly need web designers and staff. Thank you.

Also, I'm not expecting a big community now, we are trying to get members off big communities however, without driving them away from their current sites of course.
Why would someone that's active on an already popular and active community go to your website(s)?
(2009-11-27, 08:50 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]Why would someone that's active on an already popular and active community go to your website(s)?

They would go their because they might have something to offer, which i doubt they have.
(2009-11-28, 12:04 AM)MyBBhehe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-27, 08:50 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]Why would someone that's active on an already popular and active community go to your website(s)?

They would go their because they might have something to offer, which i doubt they have.
Yes thank you for pointing out the obvious. Dodgy
I asked that question in the hopes that Relyc would tell me why someone would go to his site and tell me what his site has to offer that those other communities dont.
Yes thank you for pointing out the obvious. Dodgy
I asked that question in the hopes that Relyc would tell me why someone would go to his site and tell me what his site has to offer that those other communities dont.
[/quote]

Well there isnt any so lets move on

Big Grin
The site is down.

Should look into a new host. Wink
www.nakamuura.justmybb.com is not down. Also, I understand all you people. As I said, I needed help so I don't understand why I'm being yelled at so much. Anyways, because of this, I am now changing my site to a gaming forum. We will offer good things soon enough, we just need help. That's all.

WE EXTREMELY NEED WEB DESIGNERS, FORUM STAFF, AND SUPPORTERS PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5