MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4.*] Fight Spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
no problem Smile i''' deactivate it for now Smile
The problem is fixed. I will upload the new fixed package tomorrow as it is late now here and I want to run a few extra tests.
hi, have you had time to update this?
(2009-12-02, 02:47 PM)MadamZuZu Wrote: [ -> ]hi, have you had time to update this?

Yes and sorry for the delay. The fixed package can be downloaded at my forum.

http://www.forumsecurity.eu/showthread.php?tid=27
thanks! i'll try it in a few
(2009-12-02, 03:29 PM)MadamZuZu Wrote: [ -> ]thanks! i'll try it in a few

You are most welcome. The plugin has been tested several times and it works as it should. AFter you try it out, can you confirm how it will work for you please?
was there a problem with this hack?
(2009-12-02, 07:14 PM)tarekovski Wrote: [ -> ]was there a problem with this hack?

Have a look seceral posts above. But now everything is ok, the bug has been fixed since.
hey, so the links on the forum are great, but they can still use links in the signature. do i need a different mod for it?

Thanks!
(2009-12-03, 02:27 PM)MadamZuZu Wrote: [ -> ]hey, so the links on the forum are great, but they can still use links in the signature. do i need a different mod for it?

Thanks!

Yes, for that you will need a separe plugin. I have written a couple of them for just the signatures. you can find them at the plugin section of my forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5