MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4.*] Fight Spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Another awesome plug-in.
I can't seem to get the mod to work properly.....

I have it set so it requires users to post 3X before allowing them to post links and etc, but it's still letting me post links with a test account. the test account only has 1 post so it should be blocking it and I have the following things configured in the plugin:

[attachment=16562]
(2009-12-15, 09:33 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to get the mod to work properly.....

I have it set so it requires users to post 3X before allowing them to post links and etc, but it's still letting me post links with a test account. the test account only has 1 post so it should be blocking it and I have the following things configured in the plugin:

Is the test account you make at the membergroups allowed to post links? That is the only thing that can cause it.

P.s. Would be best if you ask for support for my plugins at my own forum as this is meant more like a release topic.
(2009-12-15, 10:06 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-15, 09:33 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to get the mod to work properly.....

Is the test account you make at the membergroups allowed to post links? That is the only thing that can cause it.

P.s. Would be best if you ask for support for my plugins at my own forum as this is meant more like a release topic.

I'll reply on your boards
Can anyone post a download link to the fixed version of this plugin? The mod creator's website seems to be offline...
I also need this plugin, but the OP's forum is down.
Sorry to bump, but does someone have access to this plugin as well?
All plugins made by the author are now property of MyBBCodes.com Big Grin

There you should be able to get the support you need.

/Closed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5