MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Original Poster Image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just a note, if you did not disable this plugin before upgrading to 1.4.10, you will need to disable and enable this plugin again for it to work correctly again.

This is due to the inc/functions_post.php file being replaced in the 1.4.10 upgrade.

Thank you. Smile
(2009-11-29, 01:49 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-29, 01:45 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one, I had something like that in creation but dropped it now Big Grin
Thanks Ryan!
What were you trying to make? Smile
It only took, all up, about 10-12 hours maybe. From idea to submission.

10-12 hours is a lot...

I was trying to highlight thread authors posts and add an image but I think your plugin should fit nicely so I dropped the work - enough other plugins to make left, atm working on a proper anonymous mode...

Thanks again and best regards
Lennart Sauter
(2009-12-03, 06:00 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]10-12 hours is a lot...

I was trying to highlight thread authors posts and add an image but I think your plugin should fit nicely so I dropped the work - enough other plugins to make left, atm working on a proper anonymous mode...

Thanks again and best regards
Lennart Sauter
I know it's a lot - but I did quite a lot of testing before I was happy. Made some silly mistakes also. Toungue

Thanks for the support. Good luck with your plugin.
Thank you Ryan.
Awesome work.
Would it be possible to change the default blue color to something else for when the OP posts? And something else for when a moderator is the poster?

note: it's fine if the moderator part isn't possible.
(2009-12-05, 01:14 AM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to change the default blue color to something else for when the OP posts? And something else for when a moderator is the poster?

note: it's fine if the moderator part isn't possible.
I had a look and tried to do the OP thing but it didn't seem to want to listen to me. And as such, I assumed moderator wouldn't work either. At least not the way I was trying...

Sorry.
This was always a very handy plugin, and first I would like to thank you for creating it. Question though... Does this plugin still work? I noticed that I'm not seeing the OP image anymore, and know it used to work (just not sure how long ago it was). I am at 1.6.4 now, also tested on 1.6.5 (after updating for 1605).

I have played around with it, deactivating & reactivating, and also CHMODding to 777... But nothing has helped. Wondering if it's just me, or if another update is needed?

Thanks again.
I am yet to update my forums to 1.6.5 and test the plugin, I will report back here with my findings.

Sorry for the trouble. ._.
and why does this plugin still need to modify a core file?
Because I was/am a pretty terrible coder and don't quite understand the plugin system just yet.

If you can be bothered to provide any pointers, perhaps I can look into it. :>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6