MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Original Poster Image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'll try to throw some code your way tomorrow
I've got the modified plugin file, let me know how you want me to provide it.
We can make espectacular effects with this plugin, for exlampe replace de message background for other color etc *-*
(2011-11-29, 12:27 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to throw some code your way tomorrow
I've got the modified plugin file, let me know how you want me to provide it.

Pavemen, were you and Ryan able to connect? Would love to be able to use this plugin again. Thanks!
nope, I have not heard from him. Hopefully he will post up soon
(2011-12-13, 11:09 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]nope, I have not heard from him. Hopefully he will post up soon
My apologies! As your post was auto-merged I never saw that you had posted you wanted my contact details.

I have PMed you my email address. Smile
File sent!
Thanks a lot, pavemen. I have submitted the revised plugin for approval (which I could probably approve myself, but I am lazy).
I only changed one bit of code, which was just so it didn't look for the current theme's image folder, which would not work if you had multiple theme folders, obviously. The plugin comes with an image that it places in /images/ - changed to that location instead. Smile

Also I added that you revised the plugin in the comments section.

Thanks again, hope you're all able to enjoy the plugin again soon!
THANKS to you both!
Is there anything special that is needed? I deactivated old, overwrote the files w/ new ones, then activated. I just put in the updated plugin, and am still not seeing the OP image -- even when switching back to the MyBB default theme. Thanks
did you copy opimage.png to your theme's folder?

MYBB_ROOT/images/<theme>/opimage.png
MYBB_ROOT/images/opimage.png (for default)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6