MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Features that 'must' be included in the final version ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Goatman Wrote:what's wrong with the current logo?

footer buttons are evil.

It's not that hard to edit a template Cool
true but i still don't like them :p
If I may also add something, a feature in profile page stating this member is a buddy of x numbers of members.

For instance,
---------------------
Chris Boultan
Buddy of 48 members
---------------------

It may do nothing but could show how popular Chris Boultan is.

2: Similar to the above one, when a post is added to Favourite List, can we show somewhere in the showthread page as to how many people have saved this thread.

This will also not do anything but will show how popular a thread is.

By the way, I badly need these mods for my site and I plan to turn to MM if Chris is short of time. Lets see what my luck has to say Smile

Thanx anyway Smile
i think that a my sql backup system should be put into place too, like the one in invisionpowerboard, that would definetely help a LOT, especially when there are big forums to backup

p.s maybe u guys should fix this too (on these forums anyway, looks like they have been fixed on the mybbmods forums Confused)

[attachment=191]
ipab, reported ages ago and is fixed in RC4 Smile

Backup would be good too.

As for chiefsaab's ideas, I like the 2nd one, but not the first. Cause if you have no friends on your list then people might laugh. Not only that but it would have to check everyone's settings to see if your on the list and that could take a while.
o and also sum sort of warning system would be nice too
warning system??
I would assume he means that I'd be able to warn you for spamming and then after so many people warn you, you'd be temporarily banned.
Why not after a set number of warnings they get flagged and a PM is sent to an admin. Then its up to the admin to decide what to do. Just an idea.
Matt Light Wrote:I would assume he means that I'd be able to warn you for spamming and then after so many people warn you, you'd be temporarily banned.

i meant sumthin like that

and also a "find last post" and find "posts" would be nice (like the one from msgplus forums, which if im not mistaken WDZ implemented)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5