MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP.Pro for MyBB 1.4 [Admin CP Theme]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is kind of to match your Afresh theme, isn't it? I'd be confused, but that's me Toungue
(2009-12-11, 09:42 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]This is kind of to match your Afresh theme, isn't it? I'd be confused, but that's me Toungue

The only similarity between this theme and Afresh is the header/thead, and that's common in many themes. There is not one other similarity. The colors aren't even the same.
Very nice, love it!
Admin CP themes are dumb in general, considering only one person usually sees it.

Nice design, though Smile
Very bland and boring. The colors are too dark. All that was changed from the default was the colors and the header. Nothing too mind blowing or unique.
(2009-12-13, 10:01 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP themes are dumb in general, considering only one person usually sees it.

Nice design, though Smile
It's a personal preference - whatever you feel comfortably working with Smile

(2009-12-13, 03:46 PM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]Very bland and boring. The colors are too dark. All that was changed from the default was the colors and the header. Nothing too mind blowing or unique.
Actually, the header, menu, background, thead, tcat, footer, and inputs were changed. However, you are right in that it's not much change - that's not what I was going for. I was going for simple and subtle changes that simply made the Admin CP more appealing - but still user friendly.

Thanks for all of the comments guys, I appreciate them (yes, all of them) Wink

PS: Looks like Blue is in the lead for downloads, followed by black. Meh, I prefer green out of them all.
Well, i use red because my theme is red Smile

dear-user

very nice job
i am beginner ,can i translate it to another languages?
(2010-01-07, 07:23 PM)dear-user Wrote: [ -> ]very nice job
i am beginner ,can i translate it to another languages?

No, sorry.

dear-user

why? it is correct(i am beginner)
but i can learn it fastLightbulb.or maybe this work is impossible?!Huh
oh oh i forgot a question;
i want this sites theme to use it in my site .if it is not impossible give me a link for download it
(can i translate it?)Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5