MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP.Pro for MyBB 1.4 [Admin CP Theme]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010-01-08, 12:43 PM)dear-user Wrote: [ -> ]but if i translate that what will happen?Blush
because in my country(iran,tehran) copyright is not a law,it is a game.

To receive support at the Persian (Iranian) support site, you must respect copyright!

dear-user

(2010-01-19, 08:10 AM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]To receive support at the Persian (Iranian) support site, you must respect copyright!
Thank you but i don't like to receive your support.
beside he not allows us for translating that ,so what you say?
Thank you Zash!
Awesome theme.
If I was managing my own board, I wouldn't install any of these themes because of the double promotion.

Quote:Admin CP.Pro Themes created by MyBBWebHost.
Quote:Need MyBB-Savvy Web Hosting? Check out MyBBWebHost!
I'm fine with the created by line, but why have it twice? Obviously you already have it once, so if people go to your site from the link for MyBBWebHost, their going to know you host forums anyways.
(2010-08-23, 08:19 PM)x_Stricken_x Wrote: [ -> ]If I was managing my own board, I wouldn't install any of these themes because of the double promotion.

I'm fine with the created by line, but why have it twice? Obviously you already have it once, so if people go to your site from the link for MyBBWebHost, their going to know you host forums anyways.
It's all technically one line. And I didn't feel it was a big deal since it was only on Admin pages, so normal users could not see it.
(2010-08-23, 08:29 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-23, 08:19 PM)x_Stricken_x Wrote: [ -> ]If I was managing my own board, I wouldn't install any of these themes because of the double promotion.

It's all technically one line. And I didn't feel it was a big deal since it was only on Admin pages, so normal users could not see it.

Not saying it's a big deal, just saying I wouldn't install the theme on my own forums. Anyways, the theme is good, though. Smile
Why no update it to 1.6? :l
How can I change the width of it? Thanks!
Goo theme but I am using Headquarters from pixelmonkey
(2009-12-11, 01:40 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ][Image: black.png]
Calibri: WHYYYY?!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5