MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP.Pro for MyBB 1.4 [Admin CP Theme]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You can always create a new language pack for MyBB that includes the ACP language strings. I think Zash means you can't redistribute it in another language...

dear-user

ok i want to do itLightbulb
but i do not now what should i do? this is my first question. but nobody answered to it.Huh
You need to create a new language pack. You can copy the English pack that comes with MyBB, alter the name of the folder and the details in the english.php file (remember to rename this file to the folder name), to the language you want to create.

For example, copy the ./inc/languages/english/ folder, and rename this to "french". Then, inside this folder, rename "english.php" to "french.php". Alter the details inside of it to match.

Then, start changing the variables in the language files themselves. It's a lengthy process, so if you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't bother doing it...
You are not allowed to translate/modify and distribute my theme.
Can we translate and don't distribute? Toungue

dear-user

(2010-01-08, 11:09 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]You are not allowed to translate/modify and distribute my theme.
thank you tomm m
ok zash
but if i translate that what will happen?Blush
because in my country(iran,tehran) copyright is not a law,it is a game.
but if zash do not respondent i never translate/modify or distribute that.
sorry
ok so i have another question
i want this sites theme to use it in my site .if it is not impossible give me a link for download it
(can i translate it?)Cool
It's an AdminCP theme, I'm not sure what needs translating..

dear-user

ok
so give me a link for download that english language version.because i need that instantly.
(2010-01-08, 05:37 PM)dear-user Wrote: [ -> ]ok
so give me a link for download that english language version.because i need that instantly.
All links are in the first thread.

dear-user

thank you zash
see you later !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5