MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Highschool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You can always get a job in IT where you don't deal with people. Wink
I'd miss socializing in person, mind you. I'm not a socializing person, so online highschooling is probably better!
I don't know about other Online Highschoolers, but I am a socialite, so I have no fears that I will be at a disadvantage in the upcomming job market.

Keep in mind that I can still go out when I am done with school for the day and socialize with my friends. It's not like I live on mars.
Fair enough, but it's still fun to learn with other people around you, rather than alone at a computer.
Yes, but one (if not THE) reason I am doing Online High School is that I get very distracted when I am around others (because I am overly social.)
Yeah, it's fun to mess all the day with friends at school XD *remembers funny things*
+1 to what combus said Toungue.

School was rarely work for me when actually in school Toungue.
^Exactly! I work make more homework than stuff at school Toungue
(2010-01-05, 09:11 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but one (if not THE) reason I am doing Online High School is that I get very distracted when I am around others (because I am overly social.)

But then surely you'll have the same problem when you start work?
(2010-01-05, 10:01 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-05, 09:11 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but one (if not THE) reason I am doing Online High School is that I get very distracted when I am around others (because I am overly social.)

But then surely you'll have the same problem when you start work?

Correct! Lol, it makes no sense! >__>
Pages: 1 2 3 4