MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Credit or Debit card... =/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys, today we're going to talk about Credit and Debit cards =P

Seriously though, I was trying to get hosting at 1and1 just moments earlier. The only bit of money I do have is in Paypal, so I click on the Paypal option, and then it tells me that I have to add a card to my account before continuing... T_T

Ok, then I decide to forget that and work on something else: a new site =D I was trying to get he-died.com/info from Godaddy just moments ago and I chose the Paypal option again, and was brought to a similar page asking for my card info...T-T

So... Discuss Credit Cards and Debit Cards =P Oh, and anyone remember Save Karyn? XD
Credit cards suck. Sad
(2010-01-06, 05:06 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Credit cards suck. Sad

I haven't had any problems Toungue. You just have to handle them like debit cards Toungue. (in other words know your balance and make sure you actually have the money)
Debit. Can't get into as much trouble for using money that is already yours. Smile

Just make sure you have enough for the things you actually need, opposed to things you want.
I had typed up a nice long rant, but I remember that there are a lot of children on this site so I shall just say this instead: America needs a reset button for the financial sector. Sad
The Save Karyn thing is classic. I have seen it happen so many times. She only succeeded because it happened in 2002 meaning it was something new that wasn't tried before. Now you can find hundreds of websites like these.
You should be able to get a visa debit so you can pay for things online with your debit card Smile
(2010-01-06, 08:55 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to get a visa debit so you can pay for things online with your debit card Smile
Exactly what I have. Big Grin
I just added my bank account (which is where my debit card is linked to).

You need to have a debit card, credit card or bank account added to your paypal account for you to buy stuff.
Companys refuse to give me a credit card, well banks even refuse to give me a loan! Sad
Pages: 1 2 3