MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyTheme - A theme changer for MyBB forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
MyTheme for MyBB 1.4.x
Author: Terrorz
Latest Version: 1.0 BETA - 01/09/10

Introduction
I noticed that there was only one mod of this type available (QuickTheme), and not everyone would like it since it wouldn't always fit in some themes, like the same reason I didn't like it, so I decided to create MyTheme, it blends in perfectly, and doesn't mess up the layouts of themes. It also allows you to change the themes by links.

Overview / Features
MyTheme is a MyBB mod that allows you to change your themes from one theme to another, each member can use their choice of the theme they want that you have installed on your forum. It nicely integrates itself on the bottom of every page so that you can decide to change to any theme whenever you want. Very simple and easy to install doesn't take more than 2 minutes.
ALSO NOTE: It also allows you to change your themes with links like yourforum.com/index.php?action=mytheme&style=themeIDnumber Change the themeID to the ID number of the theme you want. Example IDs: 1,2,3,4,5. LiveExample:http://www.gfx-geeks.info/forum/index.ph...me&style=2. This feature is helpfull for Theme Designers so that they can link people straight to the themes instead of people going on there site and selecting the theme.

Screenshots
Coming Soon! Click here for a live demo of MyTheme!

Installation
To install MyTheme, simply upload mytheme.php in inc/plugins, then log into ACP -> Plugins -> then click "Activate"
and then go back to your forum and start selecting your themes, and you are done.

Changelog
Version 1.0 BETA - 01/09/2010
- MyTheme created, more better features in next available update

Download Live Demo!
Latest Version
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mytheme
where's your plugin show up at? does it just replace the old quick theme?
(2010-01-10, 03:50 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]where's your plugin show up at? does it just replace the old quick theme?

Its a totally different mod, you can have this on and that one on, but which ever one you decide to use I reccomend to turn one of them off, and it shows up at the bottom of every theme like the footer, its a dropdown menu and you choose whichever theme you want.
demo is not working.
i cant even access website
Yea, sorry looks like my site is having some downtime, it barely happens though... I will see if I can post screenshots soon.
It adds a theme id to your site, making it easy to switch without entering the UCP correct?
Yes correct, but the the thing is when you change themes the theme ids dont show up, if you want to link it to a theme individually, you have to do it manually like type in the address bar index.php?action=mytheme&style=themeIDnumber and change the "themeIDnumber" to the number of the theme. When you change themes it just shows /index.php?action=mytheme, in the next update I will change it to where it will show the themeID.
Ah okay, sorry i was just trying to figure it out, your sites stilll down Sad
(2010-01-10, 06:49 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Ah okay, sorry i was just trying to figure it out, your sites stilll down Sad

Its fine, and yea I wish it would be back up, did it twice in this week Sad
Your Live Demo is down, add some pics Wink.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5