MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reseave a error with converting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I want to convert my forum but with the second step I reseave a error:

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'user_id' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM anan_users WHERE user_id > 0 AND username != 'Anonymous' AND group_id != 6

Wat is this for error and how I fix this??
Can annyone help me with this???
Sorry for posting dubble.....

Bu so I need to delete at the old forum all forums/subforums that has no post and then the problem is gone????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Hello I had Phphbb but I was not placed with the help etc etc from there so I want to go over here and have my forum on mybb.

But still no answer on my question and I realy need to go forward because all the users from my forum a waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After searching it would appear that this is caused by there being modifications/plugins installed on your phpBB forum. Please remove/disable these and try again.
(2010-01-19, 10:42 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]After searching it would appear that this is caused by there being modifications/plugins installed on your phpBB forum. Please remove/disable these and try again.

Okey I gonna try this and let it know here, I gonna delete the mods..
Post back with your results. Smile
(2010-01-20, 12:01 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Post back with your results. Smile

I have deleted my mods, and re-installed the mybb forum again.
And bij converting the same error Huh

I don't know it annymore and my forum users they are not so happy with that my forum is online, offline, online Sad

So wat is this for error and I want to remove this Rolleyes
After removing your mods, did you make another backup of the phpBB database and use that backup? Smile
Did you actually remove them in every way or just delete the files? (You'll have to remove the changes from the database)
(2010-01-20, 12:14 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Did you actually remove them in every way or just delete the files? (You'll have to remove the changes from the database)

I had a backup before the mod was installed and a backup from today, so I have restore my forum to the date that the mod was NOT installed and tryed to get it work but it don't work.

So I have now my forum back before the mod was installed
But someone wrote this:

Quote:Riverthief Wrote:

Have you setup a group that is called "Anonymous", and have no post count? If so, reinstall/redo whatever made them have no post count.

But I don't know how to do this ??? can someone explane it to my step by step because I not so good in this.....

I don't know of this is the solution for the error???? Someone???
Please stop PMing staff about this thread. The support forums is where you receive support, not through PMs.

Where did you find who said that?
(2010-01-20, 02:40 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop PMing staff about this thread. The support forums is where you receive support, not through PMs.

Where did you find who said that?

Why saying that 2 times, I have allready reseave a PM that I not must PM a staff member, so why saying that again here??

here they saying that over the error that I reseave:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-634...#pid454652
Pages: 1 2 3