MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where do I go to change these colors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would like to know where these colors are in the editor so I can change them.

[Image: Coffeethemechange2.jpg]

I have tried customizing themes using Pixie to choose the color hex codes, but I must be doing something wrong, because the theme does not seem to change at all.

If there is a tutorial on how to do this (the basics) then please point me in that direction. I do not know code, but I think I can handle changing things in the editor as long as I know what (classes?) to change.

I apollogize for my ignorance. Undecided
1: .thead
2: .tcat
3/4: .trow1/.trow2 (not sure which is which)
5: can't help
6: body
I think 5 is table
5 is the container.
You guys rock. I am off to try again. Smile
O.K. Why is it that when I change a code for a color, the board does not update. What am I missing?
With your help, and after reading the wiki, I was able to get my forum theme just as I wanted it. Thanks for all the help. You folks helped kick-start my efforts.

Items 1 and 2 had images over the background, which is why I was unable to see changes. I created new images to accomplish the look I was going for.

The next time I go through a theme, I will print some screen shots and write which css controls what right on the printout. That will serve as a map to save me a ton of time.
What controls the font size of trow1 and trow2?
What controls the font size in the posts?
I have been through everything I think might be it. Anyone have a guess? The font size in the post is small and hard to read. http://mississippi-mud.com
I have another one that eludes me: What css controls the background and text in the white areas of the reply box? I need to change the background or text so that it can be seen in the drop-down boxes.

[attachment=17215]
Wow! Nobody knows? Undecided C'mon, guys, pass some knowledge on to the newbie, huh?
(2010-02-04, 01:12 PM)Reserector Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Nobody knows? Undecided C'mon, guys, pass some knowledge on to the newbie, huh?

It's something like input.box

Can't tell as i'm at work but if no one has answered before i'm back home i'll let ya know.
Pages: 1 2 3