MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 2.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is there any SVN access for MyBB 2.0 yet? How about just a place where you can see what parts of it they have done? I really wanna see what it looks like. Smile :p
i think the MyBB 2.0 close to their chest right now so i would not expect anything about this
Why would they work on 2.0 before 1.6 comes out...?
They haven't even started it, besides the theme, i would imagine.
They probably havent started coding, but Im sure they have started designing.
(2010-01-27, 02:17 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]They probably havent started coding, but Im sure they have started designing.

I wonder where we could see the designs?
(2010-01-27, 02:25 AM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-27, 02:17 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]They probably havent started coding, but Im sure they have started designing.

I wonder where we could see the designs?

We don't?
There is nothing to see yet. And, nothing will probably be seen until they have an ok base, which is when they'll add it to the svn.
Development hasn't begun, but planning has been going on for a while. I've already started working on the new theme, as made obvious by a certain tweet of mine. It's coming along nicely.

And no, you won't be seeing anything for some time. But that won't keep me from saying that what I've done so far is pretty much amazing. Smile
(2010-01-27, 02:28 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]Development hasn't begun, but planning has been going on for a while. I've already started working on the new theme, as made obvious by a certain tweet of mine. It's coming along nicely.

And no, you won't be seeing anything for awhile. But that won't keep me from saying that what I've done so far is pretty much amazing. Smile

When you say "Awhile" do you mean like 1 year 2 years 6 months? I need something to go off of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4