MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SEO- Public BETA Testing Ground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
WDZ Wrote:
kodaks Wrote:Is there something I did wrong? Thanks!
Well, how good is your PHP knowledge? I'm assuming you know where to place the new code, but just in case you don't, I'd suggest placing it right after this code in index.php, around line 236...
$plugins->run_hooks("index_forum");
If it works there, then you'll know it will work if you decide to make it a plugin in the future. Smile
Thanks, turns out that did work. I don't know what I did wrong the first time! Smile
Any updates on this mod? I'm really looking forward to it if you decide to release it.
AndyM3 Wrote:Any updates on this mod? I'm really looking forward to it if you decide to release it.
Hi,
This mod is still in developement, and I have been having some problems with the php code.

If an experienced php coder would be able to PM me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Hey Kodaks. Maybe I can help you out (2-3 years of study)?
Tikitiki Wrote:Hey Kodaks. Maybe I can help you out (2-3 years of study)?
Hi,
Decswxaqz was able to provide an excellent solution for me already.

Thank you very much for your offer, I will be sure to keep you in mind if I need any more help! Smile
Is there an estimated release date yet?

This mod will be great! Smile
Masahiro Wrote:Is there an estimated release date yet?

This mod will be great! Smile

First off, I would really like to apologize to everyone that this is taking so long. I never anticipated some of the problems and issues that would arise in it's creation.

Tonight, I am entirely devoted to working on this mod. I will post an update of my progress at 10:00 PM EST tonight.

Thank you all for your continued patience! Smile
So, any news?

I'm REALLY looking forward to this Big Grin

If you need a beta testing forum you could use mine...

I have already been tracking google activity for a couple of weeks, it would be quite easy to see if google activity increases Smile

right now I get 10-25 visitors from google a day
i cant wait for this mods to be release too... it seems like VbSEO, but this is for MyBB...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10