MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: XThreads preview/testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I usually use the classic postbit, just didn't set it as it was just a test account.

Edit:

Just tested sql injection, which isn't possible with it.

Also tested if editing the submitted value for prefix would change the prefix, it disallows it.

So far, this passed all my testing. Good job, looks like it will be released soon.
(2010-03-05, 11:12 PM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]Urgh, I see the issue with the downloads section. It worked fine for me probably because I've got the classic postbit set - so I didn't notice it before. (dealing with two different postbits suck)
I've disabled one of the postbits, so the downloads section should look alright now.

Thanks for pointing that out.

(2010-03-05, 02:48 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I guess we can use PHP in those templates, right? Because the download thing requires PHP Toungue
Nope. You'll need my other plugin if you want PHP in templates.
The XThreads attachment script (xthreads_attach.php) is a file included with XThreads which performs the download handling etc.

Oh great then, sounds good Smile Great job
Wow, this is amazing Zinga, ops, Yumi Smile
is this released already? I want to download it
(2011-11-04, 04:42 AM)pinoykaizen Wrote: [ -> ]is this released already? I want to download it
It was too complicated so I decided to drop it.
(2011-11-04, 10:31 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-04, 04:42 AM)pinoykaizen Wrote: [ -> ]is this released already? I want to download it
It was too complicated so I decided to drop it.

You are still working on that new one right (That will help me a lot) called Xgooglefirsthreads. Right?

No, go away.
sorry I raised this topic again.

just wanted to ask. is there any latest update of XThreads, Yumi? Huh
Have you checked his site at all? That's where Yumi tends to keep plugins...
@^
in this thread I just wanted to make sure, whether Xthreads can run on MyBB 1.6.10. that's all.

because I tried it on localhost with MyBB latest version, the same problem appeared when I used to use MyBB 1.6.4

I have been trying to overcome. but the problem still appears. Sad

[Image: asdasdasda.jpg]

new installation. MyBB v 1.6.10

tested on localhost
no other plugins installed besides xthreads.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5