MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Easy Tutorial: Step by Step] Adsense Revenue Sharing For MyBB1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Try this:
1) Go to >>> /admin/index.php?module=config-profile_fields

2) The Adsense ID profile filed needs to be set "Editable" = Yes
FYI: Leave "Hidden" = 'Yes' as is, that is so other members can't see it.

I'll edit the first post (to add this), not sure why the author had it that way.
lol... i changed the pub IDs and now what happened..? lol
the thread started by admin shows the user's ID's ads and the thread started by user shows admin ID's ads... check it out @ viprageek.com
I have it rotating ID's on both MyBB 1.6.x and 1.4.
(2011-04-19, 08:00 AM)Thruster Wrote: [ -> ]...and Sharing to 100%...

Didn't you previously mention sharing 100%, why not try 50% Wink
Also...
Either check all you settings, or start over, it does work.
Today you can get it working correctly.
(2011-05-05, 07:00 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you previously mention sharing 100%, why not try 50% Wink
Also...

i just wanna check that it really shows ads from the thread starter ID or not? Huh
well... its not working... Sad
You previously asked for a video, and I don't have time to make a video now. I did take the time to make sure it works on both 1.6.x and 1.4, sorry you don't have it working yet.
If you enter {$ad_data} to show both before and after posts, is there a chance that two different people's adsense would end up showing on the same page?

I want two ads to show on each post but don't want to take a chance of having two different people's adsense IDs showing on the same page since that violate's Google's TOS...
(2011-05-08, 04:38 AM)Thruster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-05, 07:00 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you previously mention sharing 100%, why not try 50% Wink
Also...

i just wanna check that it really shows ads from the thread...

Here check your PM:
Look it works now:
http://www.viprageek.com/showthread.php?tid=9

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "pub-xxxxx6325709660";

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "pub-xxxxx15005696185";
^^^^
Works fine Smile

I changed the settings here:
http://viprageek.com/admin/index.php?mod...nge&gid=30

(2011-05-10, 05:22 PM)EnvisionChase Wrote: [ -> ]If you enter {$ad_data} to show both before and after posts, is there a chance that two different people's adsense would end up showing on the same page?

I want two ads to show on each post but don't want to take a chance of having two different people's adsense IDs showing on the same page since that violate's Google's TOS...

I think the code sets the variable just once (per page load) and would use the same pub-ID in both spots (pretty certain of this)

FYI: Google's TOS got changed a few years ago, you can use mixed pub-ID's now.* Smile
(*certainty level = ~100%, but I haven't checked lately; If anyone has an up-to-date link proving otherwise please post it)

Is there anyway i can make revenue sharing with people who doesnt have Approved Adsense Account?
(2011-05-12, 03:21 AM)manig Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway i can make revenue sharing with people who doesnt have Approved Adsense Account?

Sure you could offer a contest and give away some money ($__) to a random member with at least 20 posts/month (for example)

If you are trying to share revenue with staff (a moderator) you could send them a gift card, Paypal, etc.

Please help,, i'm getting this error when i click active :

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO ****_settings VALUES (NULL, 'rev_forum_13', '*********', 'Adjust weight settings for this forum.', 'select 1=Repliers get more weight 2=Topic starters get more weight 3=Equal weight 4=Only topic starters get weight', '3', 6, 56, 0)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5