MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fill Out a Survey - Raise Funds for MyBB (Not Official)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am running my own little fundraiser for MyBB using CPALead. It is a survey network where you fill out surveys and it gives me anywhere from 50 cents to $10. (Usually around $1-2 per survey).

If you would like to donate to MyBB but cannot pay, maybe spend a few moments of your time by filling out a survey?

At the end of each month, I will find the total earnings and donate ALL of them to MyBB. I will post screenshots to prove. If you do not trust me, then don't do it. It's completely optional.

The link is here: <snip by OP>

You can fill one out every hour. I personally don't recommend you do the Mobile ones, the simple "Are you ___ or ___?" surveys are usually the easiest.
I am going to do it
but what if i dont want to "Meet Sexy Singles Free"?
I clicked the link but all I get is this straight away:
Quote:Thanks for taking the time to fill out a survey. All funds will be periodically donated to MyBB. You can come back in 1 hour to fill out another survey if you wish.
I didn't do anything wrong. Sad
(2010-03-13, 02:21 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to do it
but what if i dont want to "Meet Sexy Singles Free"?

You don't have to, there's plenty of different ones you can do. Here are some recommendations for the US:

Which AVATAR Character are You?!
Which Jersey Shore Character Are You
How big of a Lil Wayne Fan are you?
Which Simpsons Character Are You?
Are you Lil Wayne or Jay-Z?
Are You Kanye West or 50 Cent?
Which Lady Gaga Song are You?
Which Taylor Swift Song are You?

@Ryan, do you have Javascript disabled or Adblock?
It pisses me off, I do 1 survey and at the very end that suvery leads me to another and another, which takes me a long time. Sad
I know but i mean that's the only Survey i have available Toungue
(2010-03-13, 02:29 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]It pisses me off, I do 1 survey and at the very end that suvery leads me to another and another, which takes me a long time. Sad

Once you get past the form where you put in your data, all of those are optional. If you realize you are reaching pages where there are endless offers and "Skip" buttons under all of them, you are done. The survey author is just trying to get the most out of you.

(2010-03-13, 02:29 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]I know but i mean that's the only Survey i have available Toungue

Ah, nothing I can do about that, sorry Sad Sometimes they add in new surveys, so you can check once in a while.
I'm sorry, but I have had very bad experience with all of the listed surveys there. I get a set that I have seen many other places, and all appear to be scams to get you to either do something else (like take another survey or download a file) or buy something.
I'm sorry but most of these want you to put in your mobile phone number and charge you $10 per week before you can "complete" the survey. Why pay $10 a week to some marketing company so you can donate a few dollars once off to MyBB? Either that or you need to put in your email and suffer a lifetime of spam.
Okay completed 2, all of them lead to the completion page, yet it says I have not completed it. Confused
Pages: 1 2 3