MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fill Out a Survey - Raise Funds for MyBB (Not Official)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-03-13, 02:34 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but most of these want you to put in your mobile phone number and charge you $10 per week before you can "complete" the survey. Why pay $10 a week to some marketing company so you can donate a few dollars once off to MyBB? Either that or you need to put in your email and suffer a lifetime of spam.
One of the reasons why not to fill out the mobile offers. They don't charge for plain surveys.

(2010-03-13, 02:36 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay completed 2, all of them lead to the completion page, yet it says I have not completed it. Confused

I'm not sure...

Honestly, I'm a little pissed of CPALead right now and I'm looking into AscendMedia. I'll get back to you guys.
Why don't just come here

http://www.mybboard.net/

And go to lowest corner
there are ads Powered by Text Link Ads
(2010-03-13, 02:37 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]One of the reasons why not to fill out the mobile offers. They don't charge for plain surveys.

Hmm, it doesn't seem there are any options available to Australian visitors which don't require a phone number or email Sad
(2010-03-13, 02:38 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't just come here

http://www.mybboard.net/

And go to lowest corner
there are ads Powered by Text Link Ads

Careful with that...don't know text link ad's policies but some advertising companies will ban sites from advertising if they get clickbombed. Most notably google adsense, but that doesn't mean it's the only one.
I don't believe Text Link Ads is the same - people are paying to be on the MyBB site for a definite amount of time, not for a certain amount of clicks.
Be smart about it then, if you're trying to help a site earn some money from ads, don't be stupid and click them 20 times a minute... Click it ~1 time a day and not every day (or at the same times) and you should be fine. Forget about it, remember one day, start again, random things like that will ensure your safety.

Having said that, don't go clicking things just to make us money. (See Google, not telling anyone to click things. Wink)
(2010-03-13, 03:18 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Be smart about it then, if you're trying to help a site earn some money from ads, don't be stupid and click them 20 times a minute... Click it ~1 time a day and not every day (or at the same times) and you should be fine. Forget about it, remember one day, start again, random things like that will ensure your safety.

This
Yep, sounds about right. Just wanted to prevent someone going over to it and clicking a dozen times (or more, could be lots more easily) in hopes of making MyBB more money. lol
You are all aware that this thread will probably get MyBBoard.net blocked by Text Link Ads if their TOS is anything like any other banner advertisement program since it is promoting fraudulent clicks to increase their earnings.
Most probably
Better someone delete this thread
and let's keep with the signed wallpaper idea
( i want it =( )
Pages: 1 2 3