MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.justtalk.topixcube.com/

This is a new forum i have only just made earlier and it is my very first MyBB forum so i hope you sign up on it. I will be doing updates to it daily and i will be make a couple of forum competitions aswell. You can post you're feedback and idea's or comments either here or on Just Talk in the correct forums. I will also be hiring staff aswell so join up on the forum and look out for the applications to open.
oh god the horror
Maybe get a domain?
(2010-03-17, 08:50 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]oh god the horror
I'm absolutely sure that can be made nicer... It isn't that bad...
(2010-03-17, 08:50 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]oh god the horror
No need to be a jerk, my first real website used an afresh theme aswell.

I suggest adding some good plugins, and editing the content a bit, to make your forum stand out a bit more.
I cannot afford a proper domain yet such as .co.uk and .com but i might buy one later and i am currently setting up a .co.cc domain aswell. And if you do have any ideas on how i could make the forum Nicer then just post below and i will update the forum.
(2010-03-17, 09:24 PM)lTraditional Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot afford a proper domain yet such as .co.uk and .com but i might buy one later and i am currently setting up a .co.cc domain aswell. And if you do have any ideas on how i could make the forum Nicer then just post below and i will update the forum.
Use co.cc Wink Maybe go with a less used free theme?
Any idea's on which theme i could use which isn't that popular and hasn't been used much??
(2010-03-17, 09:24 PM)lTraditional Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot afford a proper domain yet such as .co.uk and .com but i might buy one later and i am currently setting up a .co.cc domain aswell. And if you do have any ideas on how i could make the forum Nicer then just post below and i will update the forum.
I joined and will be happy to assist you with anything you need. I'll post all suggestions and stuff on your forum, by the way. Wink

(2010-03-17, 09:36 PM)lTraditional Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea's on which theme i could use which isn't that popular and hasn't been used much??
Use what you like, or else it won't be worth it. Then, once you get setup start looking for themes. Afresh is a good start in my opinion. Smile
I have now changed the theme, i will make a new banner and then i will use that one instead. Thanks for the idea.
Pages: 1 2 3