MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want to freak out your users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yea go nuts with "adult" stuff. And yes its for FTW Smile
As for colors. You choose mate.
(2010-03-19, 05:25 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Yea go nuts with "adult" stuff. And yes its for FTW Smile
As for colors. You choose mate.

Oh trust me, you won't regret it. Well you will, but thats beside the point.
As long as there is no shells or nasty java type stuff that will compromise the server or forum then i say NO LIMITS!!
Yea of course, the only stuff i will do with js is minimizing the screen and moving i won't use much else.
(2010-03-19, 06:05 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Yea of course, the only stuff i will do with js is minimizing the screen and moving i won't use much else.

Now this I can't wait to see...I want to do some of my own editing so I'm not about to ask for a whole to be made for me...but images - well that's a whole different story. If you (or anyone) wants to make some confusing and awful buttons or even just other replacement images that don't make sense I'd appreciate it. Would have to be mostly clean though.

Also, can you tell me how to do any interesting tricks like minimizing or moving things? Making an image/button/link run away from someone would definitely be of interest to me.
I can make horrid images if thats what you need Wink. I don't understand you last part though.
I'd like to see the animated globe gif in this.
(2010-03-20, 02:36 AM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see the animated globe gif in this.

Its a custom one for each requester.
(2010-03-20, 02:31 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I can make horrid images if thats what you need Wink. I don't understand you last part though.

You had mentioned using js to minimize and move things...was just wondering if you could tell me how to do similar (or point me to somewhere that does). If not, that's no big deal. And yeah, horrid images would be great. Even better if they don't actually make sense (such as if the "edit" button says anything but edit, isn't legible, etc., or if the message icons were replaced by a random explosion or something).
(2010-03-20, 02:46 AM)ladyunicornejg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-20, 02:31 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I can make horrid images if thats what you need Wink. I don't understand you last part though.

You had mentioned using js to minimize and move things...was just wondering if you could tell me how to do similar (or point me to somewhere that does). If not, that's no big deal. And yeah, horrid images would be great. Even better if they don't actually make sense (such as if the "edit" button says anything but edit, isn't legible, etc., or if the message icons were replaced by a random explosion or something).

Yea of course, i can do that. I get mine from rick roll pages to be honest. They have the best annoying JS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5